Yeosang?

A few days later; FRIDAY

Yeosang woke up actually feeling good about himself today. He went over to the kitchen still in his PJs. He grabbed his favorite cereal and prepared his breakfast. He finished, cleaned up and changed. Then he ran up to the mirror to look at his outfit of the day. He had on his favorite hoodie alongside some jeans and vans sneakers. He fixed his hair up nicely so it'll show a bit of his forehead. When his forehead would show Yeosang usually felt super good about himself. However, he would never style like that because he was only going to school and he also used his hair to hide his face most of the time. He got his books and headed for the door.

Friday. Finally, it was Friday the week was over and he no longer had to show up until Monday.  He decided to walk today since it wasn't so hot plus he was really in that big of a rush. He felt as nothing could ruin his day today. Sangie never felt like this but something inside him told him today would be a good day. For once he trusted his mind and went along.

He reached the outside of the school and took a few deep breaths. Smiling, he walked in and made his way over to his class. However, As soon as Yeosang walked in his bullies walked up to him and started to make fun of the birthmark he had on his face. Usually, you'd never be able to see it but this time his forehead was out and about.

"OMG LOOK WHO IT IS... HE TRANSFORMED INTO A COW THIS TIME'*disclaimer I love his birthmark don't come for me >:(* the three boys laughed and grabbed his book bag.

Yeosang having almost all the patience in the world today just sided his hair to show the birthmark more and instead of usually begging for the bag he smiled while saying

'Whenever you want to hand it over. I got time today ;)'

in what he would have said if he wasnt too scared to say anything aloud. Coming up with a nice sentence that won't get him robbed of his very little lunch money they all heard a voice that made them jump. One that was never heard before. Well, at least not like this.