Will I Ever Be Good Enough?

Jongho stood completely still staring down at what he just read.

Who is this and who told them they can call me pretty boy??    He thought to himself.

He put the note back in his locker and continued to get dressed so he can head home to study. He acted as if nothing happened. Jjong wiped any sweat remaining and put on his non sweaty shirt. He made his way to the bathroom where the water faucet was still dripping. He looked deeply at the water dropping. Eyeing it as if it just killed his whole family.

"shhhhhhhhhhh 

you're annoying. pls stop. please."

Jongho had a spare key to lock the locker room since he was always the first one in and out. He gathered his things and walked out. He put his Louis Vuitton bag down and closed the door. However, something in him just caused him to freeze in place. He was hit with a sudden reminder of what his life was on a day to day basis. He knew the way he lived was very toxic for his mind but amazing for his future. He wanted to be happy but needed to succeed so he wouldn't be a disappoint to his family. No one ever told him he was or that he need to be something. It was just something constant at the back of his head.

He let his head hit the door. Deep breathes in and out. He couldn't help himself. He can't keep lying and smiling.

A tear fell to the ground.

 It wasn't healthy for him. He doesn't care about anything. He has gone days without eating a proper meal because he's too busy. He has no friends to talk to. He keeps to himself. He plays alone. The last time Jongho probably laughed honestly was when he was in middle school. When there weren't as many worries. Jjong feared himself and his thoughts. 

He was busy all the time but doing everything alone gave him time. It gave him time to notice his flaws, to see why people don't want to hang out, to see why they've all treated him like crap, to see why everyone left, to see why he wasn't good enough for anyone, even this world.

He wiped away the tear and got up again. He stared into the door as if it was a mirror. He smiled. Locked it. Picked up his bag.

And left

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Halloo! sorry for the long wait on the upload..I was feeling sick :(

but the song has been stuck in my head lately n is super beautiful n meaningful to me so enjoy!! 

I hope you like the chapter! 

ill try uploading again tomorrow night <3