Chapter 4

Kadeja POV
I woke up with the urge to throw. I've been throwing up a lot lately. So I went to the doctor and I found out I was pregnant. I went back to King's house and cried myself to sleep. I'm going to explain. if I tell King he's not gone believe me cause I haven't had sex with King AT ALL. Honestly before I came to the club that night and saw handsome I was a virgin. King walked in the house and noticed me crying then he looked next to me and saw the papers my doctor gave me. He looked at me and said "is it mines or King??" "Honestly me and King haven't had sex and that night me and you had sex I was a virgin." I said being honest as ever. His whole expression changed he picked me up and put me on the bed and walke out. 1 min later I heard water running. He came back in the room naked an picked me up and put me on the counter. He took all my clothes off and stepped in the tub with me. He wiped all my tears away and said " Everything's going to be alright. It's not like you got yourself pregnant. I'm here for you and my child" Then let's just say we had a little fun.
*
*
*
*
King POV
Honestly I getting a little worried about Kadeja. She didn't come home this week. I know you askin how the hell I'm worried and I be beating on her. I honestly still love hher although I cheat. I love the thrill of having a main bitch then having hoes. I didn't know what to do so I called my mama. "hello son" she answered like she was ready to hear my voice. " Hello ma." I responded with worry in my voice. I guess she noticed cause she said something. "what's going on?? Is everything alright?" " ma Kadeja hasn't been home in a week" I told her. " what you mean he hasn't been home in a week??" she asked. " she hasn't come home" I responded. " The only time a girl don't come home is if the man done did something. What did you do ??" She gasped. See I can't lie to my mama. " ma honestly I have been hitting her." I said hoping she wouldn't get loud. I thought wrong! " I AWAYS TAUGHT YOU NOT TO HIT A WOMAN. DIDNT YOU LEARN FROM YOUR FATHER??" She yelled. " ma idk what has happened to me." I said. " Well your ass needs to find out and get the hell off my phone."she said and hung up. I sighed and tried calling her phone over and over. I wouldn't stop until I find her.