Prologue

Rima POV

Growing up in my family, everyone was smart. Not book smart, not street smart but smart. My mom was at the top of her class, my dad was at the top of his class, and my brother on the other hand wasn't. When I was born, my parents wanted the best for me and they still do. They tell me that I shouldn't end up like my brother, 21 still lives with his parents and have 3 kids and the third one on the way. I am 16 years old 4.0 GPA beautiful, smart, coke shape body that girls wish they had, and the "only" virgin in the entire junior class. You must think that I'm one of those girls who wants to save themselves for marriage.....but I am. I am not so eager to lose my virginity because, it can ruin my last two high school years. I can get pregnant or get a sexual transmitted disease at school they call me " the nerdy virgin". I have two best friends we been friends since preschool. They are just like me but of course they are not virgins, my friends Cairo hasn't been a virgin since freshman year of high school and Jocelyn has just recently lost her to her boyfriend Isaiah. So, I have a goal this school year, I don't care what they say about me, I am not going to lose my virginity this year or not even next year...or so I think.

Aiden POV

Growing up in my family was tough. I lived a lifestyle that no child should have never lived in. I have had a lot of close people die around me growing up, my dad been in jail every since I was 2, my brother was shot and killed in front of me at the age of 5 and my other also was in jail but died when I was 10 when he go out. My mom killed herself hours later after my other brother died. After my brother and mom's death, I start living with my aunt and cousin and her "boyfriend". They don't teach me right from wrong. My aunt doesn't want me to be "successful" in life she always tell me that "This world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, you will still be working for the white man not making any type of money" she also told me "you are better off making money off of drugs then getting on your knees and work for the white man" So that is what I do. I started selling drugs with my cousin Jeremiah when we were just 14 years old and never stopped. I also have a baby mama name Erica and 1 year old daughter name Miracle. I believe this year nothing is going to change about me..... or so I think.

What do you think?

Needs work? Comment and tell me

Vote please I need the vote

Autumn