003.

SOON ENOUGH, school was over..finally. Venus arrived home within the next couple of minutes, as she walked through her front door..she was greeted by her father. "Hi baby, how was school?"

Venus actually had a terrible day, but she didn't want to tell her dad that. Venus knew that her dad would do the absolute most.

"It was good dad," Venus said. "Yes!, that's great sweetie!" her father said in a excited-like tone.

"Yeah.." Venus smiled slightly while walking upstairs to her room.

Venus did her homework for her few classes, then she started to begin her evening routine. Soon after, she went straight to sleep, she was so annoyed and drained from the long day she just had. Venus honestly hated today and was ready for the whole school year to be over already.

THE NEXT DAY

Venus woke up to a instagram notification,

'vinniehacker is now following you.'

Venus was confused as to why he followed her, she followed him back though. Venus wondered what exactly were Vinnie's intentions on following her, since he was being a complete ass to her at school yesterday. 'weird..' she thought.

Venus got ready for the morning, and then decided to post the pictures she had her mom take of her yesterday afternoon.

•◦

 LOVERVENUS : Right

LOVERVENUS : Right.

Liked by VINNIEHACKER and 945 others.

VIEW ALL 354 COMMENTS

BAELEXUS
babe you're so pretty.
LOVERVENUS
i love you so much.

SEBASTIENANDRADE
my slimeeee, i miss u bro
LOVERVENUS
i miss you too kiddo 😔

VINNIEHACKER
wow
NOAHBECK
LMFAO, why are you in her
comments sir 👁👁
KIOCYR
i thought you didn't
like Venus 😧

' VINNIEHACKER deleted his comment . '