Chapter Sixty-Five: Tell Me

"Female, age 19, name is Logan Urie. The call came in at 05:00. Took us about 30 minutes to get to her. There was someone doing CPR on her when we arrived. She came too in the ambulance hasn't said a word doctor." Someone said as I kept my eyes shut.

"Okay thank you. We'll take it from here." A female voice said as I began to open my eyes.

The bright white lights felt like strobe lights from a party or the stage lights. I brought my arm up to my head to cover my eyes. Someone then moved my arm down to my side and rolled up my sleeve. I was wearing long sleeves I don't remember wearing long sleeve. The tied a truncate around my arm and began an IV. I didn't flinch at the feeling but felt the familiar burn.

"Ms. Urie, can I ask you a few questions?" The doctor said as the nurse took my vitals.

"90/60 bp and heart rate is good doctor," a nurse said writing it down.

'sure' I signed and I felt drowsy still.

"Did you take anything to cause this episode? Tylenol, Advil, anything you can think of?" She said and I shook my head.

'I took a breathing treatment and my anti-depressants.' I signed and poked my cheek.

"How long have you been taking these breathing treatments?" The doctor asked as I thought back.

'about 2 weeks. Well, a little over.' I signed and she nodded.

"Logan you're blood pressure is dangerously low. This can cause episodes where you pass out and lose consciousness. Do you know if anyone in your family has a history of heart problems?" The nurse said sitting on my bed setting off an alarm.

I shook my head no. She mentioned the dreaded word though, family. My mind flashed back to Tobias in a casket, my family murdered right before me. I felt as though I couldn't breathe as I just sat there not blinking.

"Ms. Urie." The nurse said finally snapping me out of my mind.

"We are going to let the people in now who called for the ambulance do you know who called?" She doctor asked and I shrugged.

'Could be a number of people. I'm on a tour with this band.' I signed and another nurse walked in laughing.

"Yeah and I'm Cher." She said as I looked at her.

I knew not everyone believed what I was saying. I didn't care. I was a little afraid of who I'd see who would have called. In though walked Zack and Alex. Alex was not wearing a jacket and that's when it clicked.

"Jesus Christ you got to stop doing this," Zack said as I snorted.

'if it were that easy.'

"Logan!" Beckett said and came in and pushed his way past Alex and Zack.

Ryleigh walked in chuckling. I was a little confused there were a few people missing. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ryleigh who held a Starbuck's coffee cup. I put my hands out for it knowing Rian and here probably got coffee sometime while they were here. Either that or her and Zack got one. Ryleigh handed me the cup. I was deeply disappointed when the tea burnt my mouth and it wasn't coffee.

"Trader." I coughed out as everyone began to laugh.

"Yeah, she is fine," Ryleigh said and Zack wrapped and arm around Ryleigh's waist.

"Let's not go for round two in here guys," Alex said as both Ryleigh and Zack lit up bright pink.

Alex, Zack, and Ryleigh began to talk. Beckett played with some of my hair tangling his fingers in my hair. It didn't hurt it kind of felt nice even if ever so often it did hurt. His breathing was so calming. I looked at his gray eyes and noticed there was something wrong.