Pillars (HCS)

Modern-AU

All have a big dinner together once a month, usually they either go out to eat or have it at Mitsuri's. Everyone loves her cooking and they'll usually help out.

Iguro,Mitsuri,Sanemi and occasionally Uzui play video games together. Mostly League of Legends but sometimes they'll switch it up to Overwatch or a Mario game.

Kyojuro , Uzui and Himejima are gym buddies. If you look at their social medias its just either food pics or gym selfies.

Shinobu is studying medicine, still isn't sure what kind of doctor she would like to be but helping people in the future is her goal. Kanao hopes to follow in her footsteps.

Tokito and Giyuu are big music geeks. Always talking about the newest songs and occasionally argue over what new albums are good.

You can usually find Giyuu at home or in a coffee shop. He likes his privacy but will never shy away if invited somewhere.

During the summer roadtrips happen every other week. Uzui is a big theme park guy while Shinobu and Tokito prefer going to zoos. Sanemi would rather just relax in a pool or water park, he thinks its too damn hot to do anything.

Himejima hikes.. like a lot. He has a guide dog that he takes with him on nature walks in parks. Once in a while he'll ask Giyuu or Kyojuro to join him.

Mitsuri and Sanemi are always fawning over Himejima's dog. They know they aren't supposed to distract him but it's too cute!

No one knows, or if they do they won't say it, but Sanemi volunteers at the local animal shelter. He spends the most time with the dogs there, making sure they all get walks and affection.

Iguro spends a lot of time online, he has a fashion blog most likely. He surprisingly has a few sponsors that will send him packages each month.

I've said it before but Mitsuri is a food blogger, posting mukbangs on youtube and reviewing hot restaurants in her area.