Rengoku (🍋)

Requested by anon on Tumblr!

" Q: Modern a/u of Kyojuro and reader having their first time together after dating for a few months? And Kyojuro being nervous because he doesn't wanna hurt her u///u "

----

You were currently sprawled out on your living room couch, pants and shirt off, thrown all the way across the room. On top of you was your boyfriend, Kyojuro with only his shirt off. You were in the middle of your most heated make-out session yet.

At this stage in your relationship, make-outs weren't uncommon but things were getting more passionate than usual.

One of Kyojuro's hands were roaming your body, the other was holding your hips in place, rubbing soft circles into your skin. You hand both arms wrapped around his neck, one hand tugging at his hair.

His lips moved from yours to across your jawline, eventually going to your neck. His lips felt soft against your skin. Kyojuro gently nipped at your skin, sucking and letting his teeth graze it.

"A-aah."

You let a soft moan escape your lips.

With his head still pressed against you, you could feel the smile spread across his face. Both of your hands entangled themselves in his hair, pulling softly at the blonde/red strands.

Kyojuro's hands moved to the middle of your back, placing his fingers on the clasps of your bra. He picked his head up to look at you, seeking approval to take it off.

You blushed realizing how far he wanted to go but nodded.

Once your bra was undone he tossed it to the side. Your hands began to roam from his hair to down his torso. Kyojuro smashed his lips into yours once again, letting out a grunt as your fingers traced his pectoral muscles.

You eventually reached the top of his sweatpants and you tugged at the band. With his help, you pulled them down to his ankles and he kicked them off. Leaving you both with just your under-garments on.

Pulling back from the heated kiss once -again, Kyojuro stared at you.

"Do you want to do this?"

"Of course."

"Well, what if I'm a bit too rough, it's only just our first time together and I want everything to be perfect."

You couldn't help but laugh a little. "Kyojuro I trust you completely," You took his face into your hands. " as long as I'm with you it will be special."

A light blush crept across his cheeks. He leaned back and reached into the pocket of his sweats, pulling out his wallet, then pulling out a condom.

"Do you always keep those with you?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Not really," He laughed. " But I figured since we've been together awhile its better safe than sorry."

This boy really was the sweetest huh.

Wanting to get straight to the point by now, you slid your panties off while he removed his boxers. Right when he was about to tear the condom package off, you stopped him. "Wait, let me do it."

You pulled the rubber out of the package and placed it on the head of his dick, you leaned in for a kiss before sliding it the rest of the way down.

Kyojuro laid you back on the sofa and hovered above your entrance. "Are you still sure?"

"Kyojuro.."

"Alright, alright."

Kyojuro gently thrusted into you, despite seeing him beforehand his size still caught you off-guard.

"Aah." You sighed.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to stop?"

"N-no, please keep going." Your walls adjusted to him fast as you got wetter. Wrapping your arms around his neck again, you buried your face into his shoulder.

Kyojuro began thrusting into you at a slow pace, trying to get a feel for what you were comfortable with. Your moans encouraged him to go faster, one hand supporting himself above you while the other eventually roamed to your breasts. His fingers toying with your nipples.

Your fingers dug into his shoulders as you gasped for breath, you could feel waves of heat swept through your body. Your one hand moved to tug at the hair on the nape of Kyojuro's neck. Kyojuro groaned in response.

You tilted your head up to kiss along his jawline, moaning into his skin. You could feel a familiar burning sensation forming in your stomach.

'Haah, ah, Kyojuro. I'm so close c-close."

He moved his hand to grab at your leg, lifting it up to get a better angle. You threw your head back as he hit your g-spot. "Right there, fuck. Don't stop!" You felt your orgasm come over you as your toes curled.

Kyojuro was close by now, his thrusts were getting more and more sloppy while his pace slowed. You were still riding out your orgasm when he let out a loud moan and came into the condom.

Both of you waited until your bodies calmed down to speak.

"That was fine right? I didn't hu-"

"Kyojuro that was amazing." You sat up and placed a kiss on his nose."Have more faith in yourself."

The boy scratched the back of his. "Yeah, I guess I should huh." He got up and tossed the used rubber out.

"You want anything, like water or something?"Kyojuro made his way into the kitchen.

"Let's order a pizza I'm tired." You could hear him laughing in the other room.