Part 46 - Awkward Dinners

Akiria's POV

"I don't understand why I have to wear a fucking suit." Katsuki grumbled as he adjusted his tie.

"Because you have to make a good impression." I told him. I zipped up the back of my heel then stood up. Katsuki messed his with hair in the mirror. The vampire that usually radiated confidence is a nervous wreck. I walked over to him.

"I fucking hate ties. They're so constricting and-" I swiftly pulled on his tie, using it to force him to look at me. His eyes widened, crimson orbs staring into my blood red ones. I pulled again, making his lips crash into mine. Our lips molded together for a moment before I broke the kiss. I let go of the fabric, gently smoothing it back down. "That reminds me." He muttered. He pulled out a small container from a shopping bag. "Contacts. So you won't look like a vampire." I smiled at him. I had told Katsuki that I didn't want Endeavor to know that I'm a vampire just yet. I guess he took the initiative of making sure my secret stays a secret. He took a minute to put the contacts in my eyes. I looked in the mirror to find that my eyes appeared to be their normal blue color. It's been two weeks since I turned, but the red color doesn't seem to be going away.

"Thanks, Katsuki." I said. I gave him a tight hug.

"Strength." He reminded me. I loosened up. "Okay. A human blinks at least fifteen times a minute. Hold your breath if the you can't stand the smell, but remember to move your shoulders for the illusion that you are breathing. Try not to use so much strength and don't move too quickly." He explained. I nodded in understanding. "If the smell really starts to get to you, first try smelling me and then go to the bathroom or something." A knock came on the door.

"Our ride is here." Shoto announced. Katsuki took my hand then we exited the room. "I got Izuku an invite." He told us. We joined Izuku on the main floor then the four of us went to the car. It's a limousine. We all got in. I reached for one of the fancy drinks, but Katsuki pulled me back.

"Those aren't for kids." He whispered in my ear. My eyebrows furrowed, but I didn't question it. We stopped in front of a dark alley. The door opened then our last two guests entered. I gave Toga a hug then Dabi.

"So, we're siblings, are we?" Dabi inquired once we had sat down and the vehicle started moving again.

"I guess so." I replied. Izuku shifted uncomfortably, having not seen the two villains since they went good. It had been explained, but I guess he's still on edge.

"And you're a vampire now?" Toga gasped. My eyebrows furrowed. "You don't smell human." She clarified for me. "Oh, I'm so excited!"

"We don't want father knowing she's a vampire quite yet." Shoto stepped in. "He knows it'll happen, but let's wait until next time to drag that cat out of it's box." I opened my mouth to question why a cat would be in a box, but the others all spoke before me.

"It's a metaphor." They all said in union. I looked down at my lap, shrinking back into my seat with embarrassment.

~

The six of us walked into the large mansion-like home. "I did not miss this place." Dabi muttered behind me. We walked into a large living center where four others are already waiting. I squeezed Katsuki's hand to which he squeezed back.

There's Endeavor, whom I met during the Sports Festival. There's also three people with white hair; two females and a male. The male and the older female had pure white hair whereas the younger female had red streaks in her hair.

"My, she looks nothing like you." The older woman whispered.

"I like it like that." Dabi spoke up. "She doesn't remind me of a monster." The others gasped.