Part 20 - A Deal Between Vampires

Akiria's POV

"I'm not hungry." Katsuki repeated himself.

"You haven't had anything in four days." I shot back. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm fine." He urged. I let out a low growl. He went to walk past me. I snagged him by his wrist.

"Katsuki Bakugo!" I shouted. He fell to the ground, grunting in pain. It's the same thing I did to Shoto the other day.

"What the... hell..." He choked out. I let go of him. "You're really getting a good handle on that, huh?" Katsuki wheezed. I had basically choked the life out of him with emotions.

"Please? Just drink something." I whispered softly. Katsuki nodded as he rose to his feet. Things have been a bit strange between us. Katsuki still has yet to explain anything to me; however, I'm waiting patiently as he has for me. Katsuki cupped my cheek, instantly dipping his head down to the all too familiar marks on the left side of my neck. His bites are higher up so that they're easier to cover with my hair. I sometimes put it up, but never out in the public. He gently kissed my skin. The small action sent shivers down my spine. I didn't even wince when his fangs dug into my flesh. At this point I loved the feeling of him being so close to me. Our bodies are pressed together and his lips are against my neck. What isn't to love?

Probably the fact that I'm losing blood during this process, but that's not important.

Katsuki quickly finished up, using his tongue to clean up stray drops. He held his tongue against the new wound until I quit bleeding. Even after that, he just sort of held me. I can tell he's listening to the sound of my breathing and heartbeat. My heart is going at a rather fast rate right now.

"Katsuki, what're you-"

"Just let me hold you." He cut me off. "Your scent can calm me down. If I'm going to be dealing with Icyhot, I'll need to be as calm as possible."

"Why?" I inquired curiously.

"He'll be waking up soon. He's currently in a room with a lot of people who have very appetizing blood." Katsuki wrapped his arms around my torso. My forehead leaned against his shoulder. My arms are pressed against his chest. "Okay. Let's go." Katsuki broke our little hug thing. He took my hand and led me to the elevator. We rode up to the fifth floor where we got off and went to Shoto's room. "Alright, extras, he should be waking up soon." Katsuki said as he entered the room. I removed my hand from his and went over to Midoriya. The alchemist doesn't look like he slept very well last night.

"Hey, Midoriya." I whispered. He lazily nodded as a greeting. "Come on." I pulled on his arm. He grunted as a way of rejecting my order. "Midoriya, if you don't eat, you won't have any strength. We've still got a few hours."

"But Shoto-"

"Katsuki and Kiri will be here while we're gone." I cut Midoriya off. "Besides, who's going to feed Shoto if you're down?"

"I don't even know if I'll be his mate. I've never heard of a vampire being gay."

"It doesn't matter." Katsuki spoke up. "He loves you and you love him, right?" Midoriya nodded his head. "Then you'll be his mate since you've been in love since before the change." That seemed to lighten Midoriya's mood just a bit. It was enough to get Midoriya to come downstairs with me. Katsuki even told Kiri to come with us as the wolf in him was starting to sprout. Kiri growled at anyone who gave Midoriya sympathy looks. Denki joined us in the kitchen as we were getting food.

"How do I work this thing?" I asked as I stared at the microwave. I know what it is, but I don't know how to make it work. Midoriya chuckled and came over to me. He clicked some buttons then my food started to cook. "Thanks, Midoriya."