Larry Stylinson One Shot

Louis Tomlinson, just 18 years old, is one of the best drug dealers in London. You just don't look at the young man directly.

He could be cold, but as cordial as he could.

At age 19, he signed a contract that tied him to Simon Cowell, a drug trafficker, from which he only came out when he died.

At this point, Louis didn't really care, but soon after he met a boy who turned his whole world upside down.

The 17-old Harry Styles was a diligent and gracious person who attended the 11th grade in high school. Harry had good grades and very good friends.

But soon Harry was only interested in the older mop of curly hair.

~~~~

Louis walked cautiously along the road with his best friend Zayn Malik. "Again, Louis. I didn't quite understand. ", The black-haired demanded.

Louis smiled in love as he said, "I got to know a curly head, his name is Harry, and he's truly wonderful, Zayn! I really love him and would do anything to make him feel good! He is so smart and kindhearted! " He didn't realize that he had started to rave about Harry.

Zayn nodded slightly. "But try to keep Harry out of this part of your life just for his protection." Zayn said, Louis nodded, "Of course! I'm a dealer, so if anyone finds out I've fallen in love, this one will try to hurt Harry to hurt me. I know that. "Louis said.

~~~~

"Hey Harry!"

Smiling, the fuzzy head hugged his friend and gave him a short kiss on the lips. "Hey Lou," Harry smiled happily, "How was your day?" The dealer asked, smiling at his friend. ,, Okay, so far, "replied the younger man with a smile." I'm glad. "

The two were really happy together and enjoyed every free minute together.

At home Harry had to do his homework while Louis just checked his messages.

Simon:
At 23 o'clock behind high school, cocaine, 300g, powder, 20,000 pounds

Louis:
That's okay.

Louis looked up at Harry. Should he tell Harry about it? Would Harry hate him?

He breathed deeply and looked at his friend. Concentrated, he calculated his math homework.

,, Harry? "

,, Hmm. "

"I am a drug dealer."

Shortly after the confession it was quiet, Harry had stopped writing, was staring at his friend. He didn't quite believe it. His Lou was trading drugs?

"You're kidding me," the younger boy said, slowly shaking his head.

,,No, I don't do it."

Harry jumped up and approached his friend. He grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"Did you take something ?!"

,,What?"

Confused, Louis looked at his friend. What was Harry talking about?

"Did you ever take some of that stuff ?!"

Now it clicked on the older one.

"No, just sold.", He answered.

Louis spoke the truth.

Slowly, Harry nodded. ,,I'm sorry. When did it start? "Harry continued," at 17, in my final year of school. "