(Chapter 2) Meet Eternal Damnation!

After just 5 minutes of walking, you felt like your body was going to turn into a puddle of slime and filth right then and there.

"Hey, ya know, I never did getcha name," Angel said, turning to face you.

"(Y/N), the pleasure's mine." you responded,

"It sure is sweetstuff." He said with a saucy wink and kept walking.

As you approached the 'Hotel', you noticed a large white limo idling outside.

"shit, get back!" Angel whispered, and pressed you against a wall.

cloaked in the shadows, you felt safe enough to whisper back,

"What? Whos that?"

"You'll see..." Angel said with a Grim look on his face.

At that moment, the door of the hotel swung open and out strutted a tall, slim man, with a white and red coat and top hat. As he climbed in the Limo, you caught a glimpse of his face, with a sharks grin spreading from ear to ear and set against ghostly white skin, with a few curls of blond hair tucked under his hat. As he left he raised his cane to bid farewell to whoever was inside and An Apple with a bite out of it sat atop the cane. Only after the limo was far and gone would Angel step out of the shadows and lead you into the hotel.

"NOW can you tell me who THAT was?!?!" you turned to Angel and refused to budge.

"ughh" He said with a sigh "THAT my friend, was Lucifer, the KING of Hell." 

"..."

"About the answer I would expect," he said tiredly "c'mon, let's go inside"

As you entered the lobby, a small gasp escaped your lips. "W-wow," you said "I-its beautiful!" Angel Dust only snorted and said, "please, wait till you see the rest of it!" 

"Charlie! Yo! I'm back! Come meet (Y/N)!", shortly after that, small footsteps could be heard running towards them. "Hi (Y/N)! nice to meet you! I'm Charlie! Welcome to the Happy Hotel!" You cringe slightly at the name, but hey, it is HER hotel. "why was lucky or Luci or whatever his name is visiting here? " You ask. Both Demons stare at you with shock. "umm.. It's Lucifer for starters, and well, umm, he's my Dad." Now it's your turn to stare.

"I-I" You stutter "I need a drink".  Angel's face cracks into a broad smirk, "My type of gal!" He says and starts walking toward the bar. "Soooo" Charlie ventures, "I suppose you should meet the rest of the team?". "I mean, I guess?" Oh boy, things have already gotten off to a rough start. "ALASTOR! NIFFTY! HUSK! COME MEET OUR NEW FRIEND!" she turns to you "You can meet Vaggie later, she's out shopping... I think?"

"Anyway," She continues "I hope we can make you fe-- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" Charlie stopped suddenly " You know you look a little like Alastor! You know, With the deer ears and everything!"

"HEY ALASTOR!" Charlie shouts up the stairwell "Come meet (Y/N)!". There's only silence until you hear what sounds like static, or maybe its a waltz song? 

"Alastor Darling! its an honor to meet you my deer! ". You spin around and almost have another heart-attack at the sound of his static, radion hoast sounding voice, and it takes you a moment to comprehend his outfit. Tall and dressed in a pin-striped dress shirt and a crimson red tailcoat. You both stare at each other for a moment, taking in your similarities.

Alastor's (OP)

Wow... She looks like ME. Well not exactly like me, you know. I mean my fur is red and black, and hers is (F/C) And (O/C), but still... the ears, antlers, she even has my tail!! Considering the powers i have... who knows what SHE has... I Should draw closer to her... get to know her better...

3rd person (OP)

You and Alastor stand apart, eventually, Angel comes back with drinks and breaks the ice, "the way you two are staring at each other I'm surprised you haven't fucked already!" he says with a smirk. Downing your shots, you realize how tired you are, and ask charlie if she has a room you can stay in for a while. "no problem at all! We actually have a bit of a problem with the Hotel Having TO many rooms, and not enough demons to fill them! here's one of the suites we have open, room number 69, top floor! there's a phone in your room, so just call down if you have any questions!". With your feet feeling like blocks of lead, you make your way to the elevator and press the highest button. as the doors close you wave to the Demons in the lobby and sigh as the elevator carries you up. When you enter your suite, a gasp leaves you once more and you stare astonished at the view of hell. standing on the balcony, you look around, hot air blowing across your face and playing with your ears. In the distance, you can see small fires starting and some sort of blimp going around blasting buildings, you make the mental note to NOT walk over there later. After tearing yourself away from the view you look around the rest of the room. A wide, king size bed in (F/C) sits close to the door and a tall dresser in matching colors stands across from it. Entering the bathroom, you see a bottle of 'Shirly Lazurus's shampoo - Peach scented' lies in the clawfoot tub on top of what looks like 3 thick, fluffy towels. Peeling off your clothes and undergarments, you collapse in the thick duvet and slowly drift off to the sounds of gunfire outside...

Authors Note:

I am so sorry about this chapter. If you found it kinda boring, trust me there will be plenty more tea in the next one! I honestly suck at writing so if you have any suggestions or recommendations that I could add to the rest of the book, PLEASE let me know!

Enjoy the rest of the book and stay saucy!