4- Snake eyes.

*WARNING!!!! SMUT INVOLVED!*

Back at the Hotel:

"Charlie!" I yell, "I need to borrow one of your outfits for the performance! I have nothing to wear!"

"I think my Dad dropped something off for all of us, here's your dress!" she replies back, unaware of the panic going through my mind, "THANK YOU! I thought i was going to have to walk out on stage in jeans and a T-shirt!"

Once I'm up in my room, I take a look at what Lucifer left for me. 'For (Y/N)' Is written on the top in swirly letters, and I feel my self blush a little at the thought of him hand-picking this out, but he's to busy to do that so I quickly dismissed the thought and started getting dressed.

Ripping open the package, my eyes fall on the gorgeous dress Lucifer left for me. The dress cut off just above my knees and came with 2 petticoats to make it super fluffy. As I slip on the dress, I can feel it bunch and press to give curves to my body and waist, It feels like a custom fit and i have no idea how he did this! slipping on the black combat boots that came with the dress, I feel like they've added an inch to my height, I go into the bathroom to do my makeup. After 10 minutes of curling, pumping, and pressing, I decide to leave my hair as it is and go for a smokey eye look.

When I stand in front of the mirror, a totally different girl looks back at me, and i hope its a good different as I head back down to the Lobby...

When I step out of the elevator, I see Alastor waiting for me. "Hello my Deer! I do hope you ready for your debut! I'm happy to say you have the privilege of being escorted by the world's most fetching Radio Demon! " He says, towering over me.

 "YOU JACKASS!" I scream, losing my shit at the sight of him, "I HAD NO IDEA UNTIL THIS MORNING THAT I WAS SIGNED UP! I WAS GOING TO PULL MY NAME OF THE LIST BUT NO NO NO! , LUCIFER SHOWS UP AND ASKS  ME IF IM PERFORMING, SO NOW I HAVE TO PERFORM! I ONLY KNOW ONE SONG, AND NO ONE PROBABLY EVEN KNOWS IT!!" I'm so mad I could almost slap him. And I do.

"My deer, if you want to continue breathing..." His voice has dropped to a menacing whisper,  I can see has antlers starting to grow, and his eyes turning to radio dials, "I would reframe from slapping the one person who can guarantee you death." He pulled away, his antlers shrinking back to normal size and pupils returning. "I know you have MY powers, that would explain the similarities in our appearances, and I'M going to figure out WHY." And with that Alastor turned on a heel, and started to walk downstairs to the venue.

"Wait!" I call out. "I'm sorry I slapped you, I just really hate standing in front of a crowd, so I got kinda mad." He stops and turns around, "I can see that." he says, rubbing his cheek. I wince and walk over, "if you want... We could work out my powers together?" Alastor thinks this over for a moment. "Why not! I guess we couldn't really be enemies for eternity, could we?" He offers his hand and I readily accept it. "To partners then!" I say, walking down the stairs. "To partners!" The Strawberry Pimp Agrees. Only later did I realize his hand was glowing.

Downstairs:

I'm going to be the last one to go out since I want some time to myself, alone, backstage. Alastor has already gone out and sung his part, Angel Dust did comedy in drag, and Husk.. well, I'm not sure what Husk did, All I know is I'm up next and I can feel tremors taking hold of me from up to down. Alastor comes up behind me, gives me a reassuring squeeze and tells me its time to go on stage. "Alastor! what do I do? do I just start singing or do I introduce myself or what!?" I plead. "deer! Just do what feels right! remember, we're all here backstage rooting for you!" he gives me a small push and i uncertainly walk on-stage.