Payback time bitches

Your P.O.V:

I waited behind the stage, my whole body shaking. It was my first show where I was going to release my new song. I listened to the voicemails from Lucifer of course, But he'd taken it to far by calling me 'Nothing but a slut with a nice voice'
How had I ever fallen for the guy in the first place?!

Sex... most definitely the sex.

My Sub-conscious answered the unspoken question for me. Good thing I had other friends to keep me company, and my singing career, Though that felt more like a hobby than a true career. no matter what people said.

As I walked out on to the stage, I scanned my eyes over the crowd as I did the introductions and what-not And spotted a familiar pair of eyes gleaming from the front row. Lucifer. I felt myself glare at him before going back to my happy demonor (Hehe Get it?)

"Good evening Ladies and gentlemen! I hope you enjoy the line up I have for you today, featuring my latest song... All Eyes On Me!" I smirked at Lucifer and saw him frown. Oh, you just wait and see, old man.

-You can play your favorite songs here, ending with all eyes on me by 0R30-

A long long time ago,
I had my own little show.
Was a beautiful,
Lovable,
Angel.
But he took the spotlight, shining so bright.
Left me to fade away.
But honey now the turn is mine!
A devil made from heaven.
Sent from above.
Looks like Henry's got a little date, let's have some fun!
We got 'lots to do little errand boy.
Come to me at cloud nine.
To be a perfect angel, some sin must be done!
You told me what to do, and what to say, I couldn't escape!
You got to choose the ending of my fate, you put me astray!
But not anymore!
I'm in control!
I have the stage, you can't turn the page!
Now all eyes on me!
All eyes on me!
Ba-da bap bap, bap bap ba doo ba duh.
So many experiments, so many mistakes.
But I'll go all the way, till I'm in perfect shape!
First the worst, maybe third's the charm.
So close, oh I cannot wait!
The demon won't taint me now 'cus, you're the sacrifice he'll slay.
You said I wasn't good enough to stay, you put me away!
You took away my future and my fame, but now it will change!
Focus on me!
I'll be all that they see!
I'll make them sway, no, can't run away!
Now all eyes on me!
You, don't know what it's like to drown away, in a puddle of shame.
You, yes you, made me INSANE!
But not anymore!
I'm in control! (I am in control!)
I have the stage, you can't turn the page!
Now do as you're told.
(Encore, hit the beat boys)
Focus on me!
I'll be all that they see!
I'll make them sway, no, can't run away!
Now all eyes on me!
Now all eyes on,
ALL EYES ON ME!

As I sang my last song I glared at Lucifer the whole time, and when I finished I reveled in the look of hurt on his face.

I said goodnight to the audience and went backstage to find Angel Dust sitting in a director's chair... counting money.
"Hey Ang'! How much did we make?" I called to him as I started wiping off my makeup. "Only... 95k!" He said with a devious smirk. I spun around, "FROM ONLY ONE SHOW?!?" I asked. "Oh! No! Someone donated 10k as well as bought a VIP pass, so we milked them for a bit!" I released a growl at his words. This Ex was starting to be more and more annoying.

But... it would be nice to see him again. 

NO! NOPE! NOT GOING DOWN THAT RABBIT-HOLE AGAIN.

But you want to.

No I don't.

Yes you do.

Shut up.

"Ugh. Ang' I feel like shit." I yelled from the changing booth, "Anything else you want me to handle before I go, or you got it covered?"
     "Nah, Girl you can go! I'll just be here, MARRYING THIS MONEY!" I heard her shout.
"Ciao!!" I said as I left, sending a wink her way before getting in my original 1954 Ford Thunderbird and heading east towards the Hotel.
     Waving at Charlie, I feel a small ping of guilt for sleeping with her Dad, But I just continue on to the elevator.

     Entering my room, all the lights are off and the only light comes from the dark burgundy sky.i just sigh, and walk onto the balcony. I frown, I was sure I had left the lights on for when I got home. Shrugging off the feeling of uneasiness I hold, I turn, drop my purse on the bed and walk into the bathroom. The lights are off in here too and I squint as I flick the switch and stare at my reflection in the mirror.

Or rather, Our reflections.

Oh Damn! The Shits about to hit the fan...
Please Follow, Vote, comment,
and check out my new story,
The Wolfsbane Chronicles!
(Make sure to go show 0R30 some love for their song!)
<3<3<3