Chapter 10

The Sullen Stag

'They refused your grace, they said they will strike and claim what is theirs when their King returns to them' Davos stated sourly.

'It's fine we don't need the golden company' Stannis replied 'we will sail with our forty thousand men to Eastwatch in a week's time.'

'Aye your grace' Davos stated and left.

I will see you soon my son. We will fulfill our destinies together.

The voice filled him with longing and he smiled.

He heard someone enter his room and was graced by the presence of Melisandre. The woman said nothing as she disrobed, appearing fully nude.

Do not entertain her son she only seeks to know why you are cold to her.

'I thought I was clear when...' Stannis growled but she cut him off and kissed him ferociously.

No my son please do not indulge her.

Stannis ignored the plea and started feasting on the priestess.

'You're cold' Melisandre muttered as Stannis smacked her arse, ignoring her comment. Her bum then turned the same shade of red as her hair.

My son don't.

Stannis was almost listening to the voice but Melisandre spread her legs and showed her pink opening. Stannis who was already rock hard lowered his pants and sheathed himself within her.

You petulant fool.

Stannis ignored the taunt as he grabbed Melisandre's hair roughly. Melisandre slapped him which urged the sullen man on as he thrust roughly. Stannis knew the priestess liked it rough. He began fucking her with full abandon.

Stannis then started chocking on her neck and he felt the tight folds of her cunt fold tightly around him. Melisandre was enjoying his chokes and moaned muffled breathes. Stannis shut his eyes as he continued thrusting inside of her.

Stannis was ready to let loose and he grabbed her neck so roughly that he latched on the red amulet on her neck. He threw the amulet to the floor and was ready to leave his seed.

As he let out a moan to release himself within her, Stannis felt her tight folds loosening which felt immensely strange, he assumed she had climaxed. Stannis released his seed whilst still holding on to her neck which for some reason felt wrinkly and flabby.

'Let's see if the Lord of Light can give me another son' he whispered in her ear, his eyes still shut. Stannis felt something was off when the usual thick luxurious hair of Melisandre felt thin and stranded on his skin.

You fool.

Stannis opened his eyes and looked in shock at the old women who stood in front of him.

No man had ever heard Stannis Baratheon scream but the high pitched yell that bellowed from his room was one that all of Braavos probably heard.

The Dragon King

Jon woke in the early embers of night. His army would be fast approaching the Reach in the strays of dawn.

He felt the other side of his bed and realized it was empty. Dany probably woke way earlier to get prepared for their flight towards Highgarden. Jon stood up and walked to the bathing chamber that was already filled to the brim with water.

The water was scolding hot so he knew that Dany had just bathed. He quietly rinsed himself contemplating the battle ahead. The castle was eerily quiet, with only the water splashes making a background noise.