ѕσмєσиє иєω ι

*Introducing my OC, Esme*
The old Sanders House was a hit amongst the youth. It had been abandoned for centuries but despite its years, it looked brand new. The house itself had many rooms that the teens would use whenever it came down to parties and hangouts. It had a pool that a regular would clean every summer. Everything was up to code and the teens couldn't pass up on a house that no one would ever use. The Sierra High School seniors decided that instead of having prom at their school, they'd take the party to the old house. It was around 11 pm when the teenagers had filled the entire house. Heavy music blasting through the speakers, cans of beer piling in one corner and many people rushing to the indoor pool.

Many couples disappeared around the house, making out and having sex. Amidst the crowd of teens, a specific couple could be seen sneaking off as well. The boy named Tanner, the basketball captain of the school team, and Madison, the volleyball player. Tanner was slightly drunk and Maddie was just trying to take care of him. She didn't want to go to the old house as she heard the rumors about it from her grandfather and she trusted him wholeheartedly. The house was rumored to be haunted and those who spent time inside the home would later be found dead. Tanner had a charming aspect to him so he convinced her to join him but promised it would be only an hour.

"Babe, I have to go home," Maddie says quite scared.
"It's too early, Mads. I told your pop that I'd take you home safe," he slurred, "but, before we go, I want you."

He sloppily kisses his girlfriend, barely being able to hold himself up. The kiss turns into a full-on make-out and Tanner goes to open the door when it opens on its own, causing Maddie to fall back with a thud.

"Oops, sorry Mads," one of her teammates says, "I didn't realize you two were out here."
"Well, I'm glad I bumped into you, Heather," Madison chuckles as Heather and Tanner help her up.
"Why is that?"
"I'm trying to go home but this little nugget is drunk and doesn't want to leave," Madison explains, "think you can give me a ride home?"

Heather nods as the two girls share a look. Heather then pulls Madison into the room, shutting the door.

"You and Tanner wanna get it on?" she whispers.
"I guess, that's what we were hoping for," Madison replies, "almost all the rooms are occupied."
"Use this room. Call me whenever you're ready to go home or you can find me downstairs by the kitchen. I also have to take Kathy."
"You're the best!"

The girls share a hug before Heather steps out of the room. A few seconds later, Tanner walks in after her, locking the door. The two continue where they had left off, Tanner backing Madison onto the bed. He removes her blouse, exposing her beautiful red lace bra. In one swift move, he had then removed his belt and as soon as he was about to take off his boxers, he sighs.

"Shit. I don't have a condom on me. Ima go ask Ryder if he has one. Don't move, babe," he mumbles as he hurriedly puts his belt back on.
"Okay, don't take too long," she whispered as he left.

She was all alone in a room with nothing but the bed and a couple of empty shelves. Suddenly, the lights turn off, letting the light from the moon shine on the wall. Madison gasps and grabs her blouse from the floor, quickly putting it on. In the moonlight, a shadow slowly began to appear. It looked like a man with a hat or a fedora. The silhouette made it more clear that there was a trenchcoat as well. Madison didn't think much of it but tried to turn on the lantern next to her. She attempted a few times but every time, it failed to turn on. The shadow man didn't move at all during this. She couldn't make out any other features expect his height.

"Okay, this is getting weird," she told herself.

She stands up from the bed and walks to the door. She went to turn the knob but found it locked. The shadow was no longer there, which then spooked her out. She wiggled the knob, twisting and turning it as much as she could. The door wouldn't budge. She began to call out for her boyfriend, pounding on the door while still trying to get it open. As she continued to get the door open, the mysterious shadow man manifested itself behind her. It turned into more than just a shadow. It then manifested a knife and quietly snuck up behind her.