[18] back, together (m)

*:・゚✧

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾

*:・゚✧

"tae, move over," jeongguk pushed taehyung's legs with his hand, his other hand holding a bottle of mineral water.

taehyung shook his head, sitting comfortably on the bench at the back of the restaurant that they just had dinner at. he stretched out his thighs, taking literally the whole space.

jeongguk looked down at him questioningly as the moonlight shone on his pretty features. taehyung loved it.

he loved how ethereal the younger looked with his puckered wet lips, rosy blush on his both cheeks from the cold, his bangs growing down his forehead- almost covering his doe eyes.

"what? move over, i wanna sit down too."

taehyung smirked as he looked up to his annoyed baby. "sit on me," he said and patted his thighs. "like you did with yugyeom before."

jeongguk scoffed and glared at taehyung. "i don't want to, okay? just let me sit next to you properly." the pretty boy said, sighing afterwards.

taehyung stared up at him for a moment, noticing how serious the boy sounded. "i-i'm so sorry. i was joking." he said apologetically, closing his legs and giving the pretty boy space to sit down.

jeongguk simply hummed and sat down. he looked away from the older, staring at the blank space ahead. taehyung silently stared at the pretty boy, feeling bad all of the sudden as he pressed his lips together in a thin line.

few minutes of silence passed by, taehyung decided to scoot his body closer to jeongguk and carefully wrapped an arm around his shoulder while still keeping his mouth shut. he noticed how the pretty boy tensed under his touch at first, before slowly easing into the embrace and leaned his head against his shoulder.

"can we take a walk around here before going back to the hotel?" jeongguk asked.

"absolutely. wanna go now?"

jeongguk shook his head. "let's stay like this for a little while." he shyly took the older's free hand and intertwined it with his.

taehyung chuckled lightly, before leaving a kiss on the boy's forehead. jeongguk whined in surprise and sat up straight, mouth forming into a small pout as he turned to look at taehyung.