[23] blue rose

TBH when i first started writing this book (purely out of boredom)
i thought it'll be finished by abt 20-25 chaps max but now it seems like it's still a long way to go welp

also, yes, i just added yugyeom to the casts in the intro BCS he obviously plays a big part in this book rn

*:・✧

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓘'𝓶 𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷,

𝓘'𝓶 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮.

*:・✧

somin got off work early, on a monday.

jeongguk obviously has been noticing this, it's been a couple of weeks that she has been getting off earlier than she used to — not that it was becoming a problem to him anyway. maybe a little.

just the fact that her getting off work early meant that she'd have more time to spend with taehyung and they go out often, which was good.

however there were those nights, many nights where the couple liked to stay in and on those nights, jeongguk was either already out or he'd make his way out of the apartment as soon as possible when he saw a pair of shoes that weren't his or were way too big for somin out of the door before entering.

jeongguk would go to the park he used to play at, with jimin — also the same park he cried at, that one eventful night.

he's constantly being reminded of that one hell of a sad night every single time he goes there. that wasn't something that could be avoided but it's okay.

and tonight, it was no different.

jeongguk sat on a swing, with iced black coffee in his hand — not banana milk, for some reason. he stopped drinking banana milk and eunbi and jimin obviously noticed, but had no idea why. i don't either.

the pretty boy stared straight ahead, at a convenience store across the quiet street, more specifically at the poster of his favourite banana milk brand on the transparent glass wall, sighing sadly to himself.