Chapter 10

Decided to skip some pratice battle Ash vs Gary( 6 VS 6 Ash defeated Gary with legendaries Reshiarm, Palkia, Lugia, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Girtania, Ash is the crown prince of Rota..And I decided to make May a really bad bitch in this chapter

"What am I wearing tonight?" Pakura asked carefully.

"I hope you love it. I designed this to help portray you in a completely different light that is sure to make you stand out in the coronation ceremony." Aquamarine replied, as she unzipped the bag to reveal a strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline and a lace up back design that was decorated with diamonds at the top half, and at the bottom was a transparent over dress that revealed the pale pink silk under dress. The over dress was sewn on with medium sized diamonds at random parts which caught the glitter and light from all angles, though it was not in the trashy, Princess Barbie way. The gown was nipped in at the waist to show her sexy figure.

Despite the fact that it wasn't too girly overall, it still had a romantic theme to it that was befitting of the fact that the coronation happened because she going to be engaged soon.

"I think it'd bring out the soft and formal side of you, while keeping the sexy." Aquamarine offered. "Everyone would accept you as Crown Princess with this, no problem. They'll side you in an instant."

Pakura knew this was a very calculated look, as nothing Aquamarine done was arbitrary. She wondered if Aquamarine designed this one Ash's orders. As she dressed in the outfit, she realized that there was something in the dress that was located just below her chest. It supported her large breasts, making her cleavage even more prominent that it already is.

"He'll certainly appreciate it..." was all Pakura could say when she looked at herself in the mirror.

Aquamarine chuckled, as she draped a light pink satin cape that was edged with white fur on Pakura. The fur was studded with gold filigree alternating with brilliant-cut pink diamonds. The cape was then held closed with a gold tiara brooch.

"You're ravishing." Aquamarine told her. "Also, you really need some new bras. Your current ones are too tight for you." She indicated her old bra draped over the chair.

"That's for 42E, you know." Pakura said dryly. "But I'll try and find time to get you to measure me correctly and see what's my current size."

"It looks like you're still developing in terms of chest size. It's a good thing, since your figure would look even sexier and more proportionate since your hips have also become somewhat bigger and your waist has a more distinct curve now. By the way, you can take it off to dance later after you've been crowned." Aquamarine indicated her cape.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get this over with." Pakura muttered.

"Enjoy the party." Aquamarine gave her a hug for luck. "It's held for you after all."

"Alright." Pakura nodded, as she went out to meet Ash, who was already waiting for her outside.

Over his formal shirt, Ash was wearing a cream royal jacket that had metallic gold and red coloured epaulets with golden fringe on the shoulders with a matching gold belt. He also wore a white cravat on his neck and had donned on black pants and brown leather boots. Ash also wore opera gloves which covered all his fingers as part of the accessory. To complete his coronation outfit, he wore an elegant and dark floor-length royal cape which was wine red on the inside of the cape. The cape had a gold shield clasp to help prevent it from falling off his shoulders.

Ash gave her a great big hug, at least as big as it can get without their capes getting in the way and a kiss. "You look absolutely heavenly." Ash commented, taking in her coronation gown. "Our Pokémon would join us at the party. They are being groomed now."