Chapter 1

I go to a bar to find Jace when I was looking for him I found him making out with some girl. I feel so hurt I walk up to them and tape his shoulder. When he turns around I slap him. Then he looks at me with sympathy. I run away. " Clary wait!!" I hear him call my name but I just keep running. When I get to the institute I go to my room lock the door and start packing my things. I take all of it then I make a portal the n I go through it not going to miss Jace I need to start a new life.
When I get in there is 1 girl that looks my age and another guy that looks older by a year and there is 2 other girls that are young and 2 other boys to. " Who are you?" The first girl says to me. " I'm Clary." I say a little low." Are you okay?" The boy says I nod." Yea.... Um I just need a place to stay." I said to them." You can stay here." She says to me they all nod." Really?" I ask them." Yea you look like you really do need a place." To stay she says chuckling I smile." Here let me show you around." She says. " Oh.. By the way my name Miria. This is our older brother Zack. And the younger ones are Miriana, Jake, Joe, and this little One is Vannisa ." She says they wave and I wave back then we walk around the institute. " This will be your room I'll let you settle in, then I can show you were and how everything goes.... Oh your bathroom is right here okay I'm going to let you settle." She smiles then she leaves while closing the door. I look in my bag and take everything out I take the pregnancy test I kept and took it out and when straight to the bathroom.
After waiting I look at the test. To lines is pregnant. What do I see to lines. Yup. I'm pregnant and it's Jaces baby. But luckily we'll never see him again so we don't have to worry. I come out the bathroom I finish unpacking and then I go see Miria. " Oh good your finish okay so let me show you around. This is the kitchen..... This is the living room...... This is the dinner..... This is our training room." She says and nodded I smiled. Then we go in her room and we talk. " So why did you leave." She asked getting me water. " Um we'll my boyfriend we'll ex boyfriend cheated on me. Also I'm sixteen and Pregnant and I just need to start a new life." I said staring at the water she nodded. " We'll you want me to make you something?" She asked I nodded. She made me a sandwich.
After we ate and talked I decided I would go to bed. When I sat in the bed I thought about today letting it take me to sleep.
Jace's Prov:
I went and Clarys room to find all her stuff was gone and I didn't know we're she was. I looked every where then I went in the kitchen were everybody was. "Has anyone scene Clary!?" I said. They all shook there head." I thought she was going to find you?" Izzy said worried I nodded. " She did but then we fought and now I don't know we're she is." I said worried. They all stood up. "What did you fight about?" Alce said looking at me. " Um... I kissed a girl but it was by accident." I said. " WHAT!!!!! SHE PROBABLY LEFT...... BECAUSE OF YOU." Izzy said yelling everybody shook there head. " fighting doesn't solve anything We have to find her." Magnus said we all nodded and started to look for her.......
Miria's Prov:
I feel so bad for. Clary having this stress of leaving her family when she is preganat I'm her age.(16) If this was me I would want to yell my head off and give up. But she is still going I told my parents they said its fine if she did stay. It's not like they are alwYs home any way. There always out. So we take care of each other.
Zack: 18
Miriana:7(twin Jake)
Jake:7( twin Miriana)
Josh:5
Vannisa : 3
It has always been that way. So I diced to tell them what happens to Clary and why she is here. When I tell them they understand more. Then we all go to bed. I woke up at 6:00 to Vannisa jumping on me then I go down stairs Clary is there and she already made breakfast it looks really good. " Hey um sorry usually we make breakfast every day." She says as she makes the plates. "No it's fine I don't mind" I say sitting the she brings us our plates. After eating I learn more about her. Like: She loves drawing
, her best friends are Simon, izzy and Mia and Alce and Magnus or whatever. And that she loves having fun. I also tell her stuff about me wow she is pretty, beautiful, talented and nice this is a really good person.
Isabel:
I can't believe jace caused Clary to leave but I can't be mad.... I just want to find Clary after 5 hours of searching we give up and we go home. I take a shower the Simon texted me saying why isn't Clary responding to his texted. So I told him what happened. He was mad at first but got over it so he can worry about Calry. I wonder if she is ever going to come back. I mean we all miss her she's my best friend.