MR. Mysterious guy

Shofia:

Alarm is snoozing',but my eyelids are too heavier to open. Ignoring my alarm i'm laying on my bed hoping to sleep again. Ennnough, ok i'll get you, I told to myself. Ughh, I want to sleep all day, but I have to get ready for my school. Oh, my god it's 8 now again I'll be late. I ran in bathroom to brush and all morning stuff. Then, I ran downstairs in kitchen and took an apple and started to run for school. I'm in high school student, who is always late for the school because I'm always busy in internet till late night.

Oh what a luck now the gate is closed and DI is there waiting for the late comers. Like wt*, not again. DI is waiting for me to give reason. But as I don't have any reason here I'm smiling and grining like a fool so that DI will forgive me. "Miss Shofia Sakota when will you stop to come late? It's already been three months of high school but still you are breaking the rules?" He said that with serious look in face. I look in his light brown eyes for forgiveness. But I don't find any clue. I think it's time for my punishment okay. "Now come on and get into this line,hold your bag above your head and kneel down" .But, sir... . "No, more words do as I say." He said. I see four juniors with me in the line. I'm just glad that I'm not alone here anyways. Struggling, to hold my bag I stumbled and fall on my nose. Oww, that hurt I said. When I tried to look up, I saw a slender figure wearing white shirt that shows his perfect abs and biceps for which all the women would go crazy. But not me. Ya know I'm not that kind of girl. His skin is white in tone and his eyes are blue.But one thing that has gotten me is his sexy blond messed hair.When I was looking his hair his eyes caught mine.Then, he looked towards D.I they may be probably discussing about me cause our dear D.I is now looking me with disappointment face.But wait is he a newcomer or is he a teacher or is he a volunteer?'This guy looks quite mysterious. I heard our first class bell ringing. Reliefed I got up shook the dirt off from my knees and got up. Then, Both of them came near to me. Then, D.I told me that the mysterious guy is ex student of our school. When, I offerd my hand to him to that mysterious guy then he refused it and told 'Show some respect I'm your senior'. Okay, what this guy really has attitude. Then both D.I and that guy started to laugh like anything. Calm down Shofia, calm down get your anger down, they might complain to principal if you do something wrong.Then, I just smiled at them like a fool. Then, D.I said miss Sofia stop smiling like a fool and take him to your class teacher he has got some work to do with your class teacher.

I said okay with a plan to get revenge with this mysterious guy.' Um, Mr.mysterious guy lets go'. His expression changed like w** is she talking about but I made my way towards my class from school gate as if it didn't happened anything.Then, I truned around to look at that guy to make sure he is following me. But then this attitude man was not moving an inch maybe he did because he thought that i'll ask for forgiveness but hell nah.Then, I said follow me. Then with a sigh he started to walk. Okay now I'll show him way to the girl's washroom rather than class. Ya, know karma. "Miss will you tell me whether why are you smiling instead of showing me way", he said . After that, I said 'excuse me I have to go washroom immediatedly, but you keep on going this way then trun your right it's exactly there. He moved without telling me even thank you. What a brat. Anyways mission accomlised.