Sorry

Sofia:
I don't have any energy. I find Eric next to me on bed smiling.

Don't give me drugs. I'm ready to do anything you want but please don't give me drugs.

'I'll see. But Frist have some meal. You look tired.' he said.

Now, I remember the film in which a girl gets kinapped and gets beating from the boy after she rejected to eat.

What will you do, if I will not eat? Will you beat me like other villain? I asked.

' Don't be stupid. It's reality. You are my love. So, how could I beat you?' He said in calm voice.

Eric show me your true side. Sometimes you are cold and sometimes warm. Why?

' Shofia I'm really sorry today I will tell you about my whole past. Listen, my mom died when I was small. Neither my father nor my stepmother cares about me. Father is in abroad and he has not called me since ages. Mom has relation with other. So, I left my home and became a leader of the gang.

But after I saw you, I found my future with you. You are the only one to save me. Please don't leave me. I will die if you will leave me. Please take me to the light with you. I want to be part of your world.' he said.

Without saying anything I started to eat. I can feel pain in his eyes.

Listen Eric if you want me then you should do all the things that I will tell you to do.ok? I asked.

'Yeeeees! Of course.'he said.

It's Saturday today. So after a meal my eyelids got heavier because of tiredness. I don't know where I am. But I told him I want a little nap.

Eric:
At last, she will be forever with me. Her bangs suites her perfect heart shaped face. I don't care about her short hair anymore. She looks good on anything that she does.

I'm fucking baster to give her drugs. How could I effect her health.

Sorry darling. But there was not any way to keep you with me. Now everything will be right after you will be with me.

She is sleeping next to me. The more I look into her face the more I get attracted. There were lots of girls were behind me but I'm here with the perfect one, at last. I'm hugging her and it feels like eternity is on my arm. I don't want to let her go even for a second.