She's gonna pay for it.

Shofia:
This guy is bleeding. God, what if he will die? Please save him. I can't see person dying Infront of me. Please God. I don't know is Eric really a demon? Why did he did that?I am infront of operation theatre.

Eric is looking stressed I guess he is searching me.

"Shofia why did you left without telling me?" He said.

Oh, my god he is too possessive. He tells me don't do this, don't do that. Why? He wants me to be Infront of his eyes. It's not good for our relation. I'm afraid. But right now I'm even afraid even from his shadow.

I don't know why but my legs started to run like in marathon. I don't know. Why am I running. All I know is I don't want to be infront of him. I am scared if he turns out to be a murderer.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid to be with him. What if he will do the same thing to me? It's not been even two months of meeting him. But I am here.

I'm so dumb. From today I will never meet him.

Eric:
It's been already a week, it's too much. She is not here, I have searched her everywhere. But I did not find her. Why did she ran away? Was she scared with me?

Fuck it can't be. Why did she did this?

          (Day after tomorrow)

Eric:
I can feel presence of her. But I don't know where she is? Her finals are near but why I can't find her in class? Is she hiding with me?

I search her in library. I saw similar figure of Shofia. Daman, I found her.

She cut her hair too short. Her beautiful long hair. Why did she did this?

Shofia, you're gonna pay for this. Now, it's too much I'm gonna do on my way.