Tonight

Eric:
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you we are singing birthday song for  Shofia mom. She is beautiful like Shofia. Now, I know from where she got her beauty. She looks so happy to see the cake. But most especially Shofia looks proud of me. I'm very happy to see her smile. It lights up me. I like her every mood. Mostly I like her childish side and I love when she fights with me. Her face goes red from anger, her lips starts to get swollen. Then see looks like a mice. Today she hugged me. It was like my dream come true. I was screaming from inside.
Now, it's bed time. 'Um, Shofia were shall I sleep?'I said. Then her dad replied" Son, your aunt is not well, so I can't live her with Shofia. Her fever might get transfer to Shofia. And she has to go school but I'm on leave so it won't matter to me. So, you two share the room" he said. Shofia said"But Dad I..." Her dad stopped her and assured her.
Yeah, Bingo. Shofia showed me room. It was her room with full of photos over walls so many medals. Neat and clean filled up with her smell. "You sleep on bed I will sleep on mattress " she said. But it's cold here what if you catch cold I said. She said "Don't worry here is double bedsheets and a warm blanket too, for me."she said. Okay if you want to pay for cake then sleep down I said. "God you are so stubborn, okay I will sleep on bed."she said. Well the bed seems warm place but it's small for her. As it's her child age bed she will hardly be able to roll, and I know she has habit of rolling. The day when she slept on couch she fell down and she again went to sleep in the couch after falling for three times. I was there looking at her beautiful face, hopefully I didn't get noticed.
She is sleeping. Now, she is facing towards me. Ugh, I don't think I can handle this anymore. I can see her face in deem light. She looks more cute while sleeping. Now what, she is rolling towards down on me. Bam, gotcha . She is sleeping above me. I held her softly and landed her on my arms cause I don't think I will be able to control if she will be like that for whole night. I like winter and that is because your partner can give you warmth. I am holding her like a flower. So, beautiful and precious flower I don't think I will sleep tonight. Till morning.
It's three o' clock. I think I should sleep now. If I will keep on up then she will know that I was holding her purposely. So, better for me to sleep.

Shofia:
My back is aching very hardly. Hugh, something hard is pressing my back what could it be. Yesterday I slept on bed now I am sleeping on down. A hand is on my stomach but not mine.  I came into concious Fu** I am sleeping with him. Maybe I rolled down in sleep. And he is not aware of that. God, I quickly got up, went again to sleep on my bed as I'm not morning person. I knew this would happen so I wanted to tell dad but he didn't listen to me . Better for me to sleep again as it's only six and I'm gonna sleep till twelve.