Frist drink

Eric:
Her mom's situation is very bad. She is suffering very much. However she keeps a fake smile in order to make Shofia less worried. And I know Shofia is aware of this too.

She has loosed weight. She looks pale as if no life exist in her.

There is a treatment for blood cancer but neither I nor my dad can afford that. It's very expensive.

If I could help her then I would surely do just to make Shofia happy.

Today, I saw Shofia crying. It was very hard for me.

Right now, I'm in Shofia's flat. She is crying like anything on my shoulder.

She is hugging me tightly. Similarly, I am hugging her gently. It feels like I can live like this for eternity but one thing should be changed. She should be smiling when I am with her.

She is continuously sobbing. My jacket is soaked from her tears.

Shofia, Don't cry. It hurts when you cry like this. Look at me.

I lifted her face gently to see her teary eyes. I rubbed her tear off from my fingers.

You are a strong girl and so is your mom. Don't worry, there are lots of people still surviving from this disease.

She nodded her head. Then, I brought a glass of warm water for her.

Then she spoke" Can you do me a favour? Eric "

Ugh, I can do whatever you want my darling. Yes tell me, I said.

Could you bring a bottle of alcohol today?She asked.

But, but you have not even tasted it.I said.

Yes, I know. But I think I can't handle like this. And moreover I trust you, so you will be the only one to see me First time drunk. Will you care and handle me if I will do some stupid things after getting drunk? She asked.

God, this girl doesn't understand that I can do anything that she want.

But promise me this will be your first and last time and you won't drink infront of others. I said

Okay she said in calm voice.

Stay here I'll be here soon, I said.

Firstly, didn't let her drink without eating anything. I made her to eat little.

Okay, let me breath first she said. I can see her excitement and also sadness at the same time in her eyes.

I just brought two bottles of beer though. It doesn't affects me that easily.  But as this is her first time I am sure that it will greatly affect her.

One, two, three my first drink of life. In a blink of eye she finished a bottle.

Shofia Don't drink like this girl. Drink slowly.

Okay, okay she said. I know that beverage has started to work on her. Her cheeks are being red.

I poured it in her glass. Now, you can have I said.

Ohhhhh, thanks to you Eric.
I don't know whether what I would do? If you were not with me. I would probably suicide by this time. But you were here for me. Thanks man. She said.

Once again she drank a glass of beer. Eric, my mom.. . Will she did because of cancer? I still remember the day when she first took me to school. I still remember the day when I asked her to let me study in popular school, she fulfilled my dreams. But she also had lots of difficulties to admit me in that school.

She has took lots of loan just for my studies. Which she is not able to pay yet. 

She has fulfilled my each and every dream but now she is leaving me.  She starts to cry again.

She again filled her glass. This time by herself.