My cousin

I can hear the alarm from distance. Ugh, but I don't e to get up. God,daman it is saturday after all. I sharp pain is attacking me on my arms, legs and thighs. I slowly opened my eyes. Oh, God I forgot that I was sleeping in my couch yesterday. Then, all  memories  of yesterday started to flood in my mind. After that I can hear a voice and  hard knock from my living room. That, boy is shouting "I really need to pee ,so please open the door. Whoever you are if you won't open then I'm going to pee on your vash". Oh,shit he can't do that. That is given to me by my grandmother and that is so precious.
I quickly got up and ran towards door and unlocked it. He scanned my whole apartment and found  toilet. Then, he got in without even locking the door. I was shouting at him for not locking the door. Ugh, I am sleepy not today. I want to sleep in my comfy bed. But I can't live this guy alone with me.
I was waiting for him. After,he came out I asked so will you explain me? I don't know who you are?What you do? Yes, I have met you in my school but also as a badass mysterious guy. He said"Okay, okay don't shout. My name is Erick. I was bored, so to timepast I came your school to volunteer." And what about yesterday? "Umm, yesterday (biting his lips)..... . Hmm, yesterday? Should I have to tell you?Mind your own business he said. Now, I am irritated. I shout at him 'At first I don't know who you really are? Secondly I helped you, thirdly I can complain about you in school and kick you out from there' I said. He sat down in sofa next to meand told 'Girl relax that is mine father's school. Annnd talking about yesterday  thank you.' Wait it means he is son of my uncle,who is founder of our school. But I don't think it's right time to tell him. I am not finished yet. Then, I shout, you are still not clear. Are you a gangster?Are you a murderer? 'Hey do I look like that?' he told. Well you are mysterious for me. Then he said well not for me. I am shocked that means he already knows that I am his cousin. "Don't try to be smart you are daughter of Mrs. Steff Bob ain't you. Yes, I am but how do you know? Maybe he knew because of teachers of our school. He kept quiet. So, mysteri... Opps So Mr.Eric you are my cousin. Umm,yeh.