Everlasting love

(Mature Content)

Eric:
When I was finished shopping I headed to Shofia's place. She is not in the room.

I searched her everywhere except bathroom. She must be bathing. Gosh, I don't know what short of feeling is this. Something overwhelming. Am I nervous, Am I excited? I don't know what feeling is this.

She walks to her room. I followed her steps. She is just on a robe.

I want to feel her wet hair on my hands. Her chocolate shampoo is driving me crazy. I'm smelling her like a dog.
No one can resist this smell. It's addictive.

Shofia, I whispered in  her ear while bitting them softly.

I can feel  hotness of her cheeks. She is probably looking beautiful with those rosy cheeks. It's dark here still I can see her face.

I place my hand to her stomach and hug her tightly. Right now I'm really in need of her.

She truned to face me. "Erric" she shuttered. As I liked her jawline.

'Do you really wanna do this?' I asked. ' I don't want to hurry if you are not ready. You know we can take things slow. I can wait till ages until you are ready my darling.' I said.

"It's not about only sexual pleasure Eric. It's about our connection. We have built strong emotional bonding of love. The only thing left is physical bonding love. Our sex is not for short term,ya know. It's the bonding between our body and heart. It will make you forever mine. I am ready to give you all of me." She said.

'What if I leave you? ' I asked inorder to test her.

"Do you think you could do that? The one who kept on stalking me just to get a look at me. Well, I don't think so." She said.

Damn that's true. She knows me very well than I know myself.

I kissed her plump small lips. Slowly, making it intense. She started to undress me. I opened her robe.

Nothing was between our skin. Her soft  body is melting over mine. Every inch of her body is so lovely. I kept on staring her down while entering in her.

She was tight too tight for me. I kept my position untill she was comfortable.

Soon, we reached at the top of our love.

Our virginity is taken away by each others. This made our bond more strong.

The more I look at her sleeping face, the more I realize she is mine and she will never leave me.

(After a year)
Shofia:
Baby hurry up we are going to miss the plane. I shouted.

He is running as if his death is near.

We are flying to U.S.A for my further studies. I got scholarship from school. Where as he is called by his father in there.

We are really made for each other. Our souls are connected wherever he'll be I'll be with him and wherever I will be he will be there.

Even if we will get separated I am sure he will find me by stalking me.
"What are you thinking?" He asked.

Nothing, just about our future I replied." Don't worry darling everything is going to be alright. I'm with you untill we are grey and old this is just begging of our lives. We have to cross ages by being together ." He said by kissing me.

Happy ending.

( Hey guys,
This is my first book, hope you will like it. Vote, Share if you like it. Comment if you thought something is missing or is inappropriate. Hoping for your support. If you want me to release another part of this book then please leave a comment .)