Kidnapped

Shofia:
After all that incident I moved to another place, near my school.  I don't want him to find me. So, I cut my hair. It's been a week. And I am successful to do so.

I don't want to talk with him. It's over. I'm scared. Right now, after all those things happened to mom, has made me so fragile. I will break if a lot will be on my life. I can't handle this.

I packed my bags and left school as late as I can. So, that I don't have to face him.

But today after so long, I'm  feeling stalked. I feel someone is watching me. I'm still on my school building. But who could follow me here?

Eric hasn't seen me, so it can't be him. And if it is him why would he stalk. He would rather ask for forgiveness form me infront of whole seen. And I know he won't be scared to do it.

This is also another reason for hiding from him.

As soon as I stepped out of school gate I found someone's strong hand  holding me from back. I tried to shout for help but I don't know something sharp felt on my arms then I went blank.

      (After few moments)

I slowly opened my eyes. A beautiful structure is holding me. I know it's Eric. I know he is doing wrong. But still he was my first love. Which makes me to fall for him again.

But it can't happen. Shofia  wake up he has kidnapped you. You are not safe from him. I told myself.

Slowly, I realize I am on his lap. He is holding me. I looked into his eyes trying to find answers. But he kept on smiling.

I tried to free myself from him. But his strong hands were not letting me to do so.

'Shofia, don't do this. This hurts me. He said.'

What hurts you Eric? I don't think anything hurts you. Did it hurt you when you were trying to kill a person? I asked him.

'You don't understand. ' he said.

What I don't understand Eric? Please tell me. I was only the full who trusted a demon to live my life with.
You tried to kill a person. What do you expect me to understand? I'm scared from you. Now what is left to understand? Just leave me alone.

'Why don't you understand Shofia? My love for you. I have waited for your love till years and years. But is this what I should get?'he said.

What are you talking about? Are you insane? It's been only two months of meeting and you are talking about years and years.

'Yes, I am insane. I am a gangster and I'm the one who is following you since fucking damn three years. It was right time to meet you on your highschool. So, I waited for you. 'He said

No, what are you talking about?  Does that means all the things that you told me about yourself was a lie?

'Yes, Shofia'.he said

I found myself numb. All these years I have been stalked by this guy. And I came to know just now. That really means he is very dangerous for me. On the top I can't live with a gangster.

'Listen, Shofia. Don't take it in wrong way. I followed you only because I loved you. And....'

Stop it already Eric. Let me free. I don't want to listen anything now. Why are you doing this? This is not love Eric. It's totally madness. You should better go for check up.

'Are you fucking kidding me? I did this all for you. I waited for you. But you are telling me to go for checkup? You're gonna pay for this now. I tried to cover up but my inside demon tells that you should get punished.'he said.

His angry voice teared my heart. His voice was louder enough to make anyone cry.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. His expression suddenly changed. ' I don't meant to hurt you baby. Please don't cry'. He said.

Please let me go, Eric. Please.
I don't want to be with you.

' Wtf is wrong with you? Why don't you see my love for you?' he said.

I don't know what to do. I can't run, I can't scream. I can't do anything. His tight holding is making my blood stream to jam.

Eric, your grip is hurting me. Please let me go.

'Why don't you listen to me, Shofia?' Let's forget this all and let's go back normal.' he said.

He loosed his grip. But soon I felt again sharp thing on my arms. My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.