Sharing apartment

Shofia:
( At night )
Today, I took him with me on my mother's. Guess, what both of them were very happy to meet him. After I told them that he has finished his graduation then they pleaded him to be my tutor. I don't know why but he said he'll think about it. However I don't need any tutor though. I always score average rank and if I'll study more hard then I'm sure I'll get top marks. Well, my parents let him to live in my apartment unless he'll finish working as a volunteer in our school. That means we are going split our rooms. He will stay in living room and me in my own room. I don't know what will happen next.

Eric:
Now, I don't have to stalk her. I can see her whenever I want without getting fear of  revealing  my identity. Starting from day to night. I'm glad that my father doesn't knows that I am not in home. I'm glad that her parents doesn't knows about my dad's second marriage. I'm glad, more than glad. Maybe my mom is supporting me.  After years I'll focus on writing novels. And after two years I can get job in my own school for teaching. For which I will have to study hard again. I will take help from internet, library, school books to study then I will teach at that school for certain years then finally I will choose my carrier whether to be writer or teacher. I will talk with my dad just once in my lifetime to search a job for me and I don't think he'll deny that. Then, I will stop to be in contact with him. So that I could go wherever Shofia will go for her higher studies. And according to her parents they want me to help her to go abroad which surely means they want me to take her London. Then I will marry her. Have children with her.Then live happily ever after. Let me give my previous job's brief explanation. I was a member of a gangster until now. That day I was drunk and alone due to which I knew that it was waste to fight back with  nine of them in that state. So, I avoided it. But  after joining volunteer just to look Shofia my mindset is totally changed. I want to bring happiness to her. I have also told my gang to not to search me. And I have left gang. I can do anything for her. It's only about a month to make her fall in love with me. Shofia you are always mine baby, always mine. At last I am with my love in her own apartment.