What should I do?

I was a happy girl hoping to meet parents but this guy is sticked with me now what shall I do? Should I help him?
What if we lying to me ? What if he killed me?But What if he is a nice guy?
Ugh, seriously why is it so difficult for me to choose. I can't decide. I think it would be better if I will call a cab and give him my saving and I shall ask with this mysterious guy tomorrow. After a while after calling a cab from internet it stoped right front of me and signalled me to get in. I hurriedly grabbed this man from hand and somehow I managed to get in to can with this guy on my arms. He  is leaning on me. I know that cabman want's to start conversation but I am not in the good mood .So, looking at the state of boy the man is telling me that it's dangerous to meet your boyfriend at this time and in this state. But I just kept quiet. On the other hand this guy is leaning on me and resting his head on my arms. He is stinking freshblood which have probably dreid by now. The faul smell from is mouth is really disgusting.
Now, we are on my room. There is very small kitchen for me. Beside kitchen there is my room. Infront of my room there is a living room and beside that there is bathroom. As I live in second floor there is also a balcony next to kitchen.
God knows how I carried him till here. Thanks mom for making me such a strong girl. I think I am also stinking as this guy was sticking with me like anything. But before that I should clean his wound. I think he got in fight with them. He has got bruises and cuts all over his  face  and also probably in his body also. But it's better for me to clean his wound only in his head and face. I took his shoes and shocks off then cleaned his feet with wet cloth. Then, I gave him first aid in his face and head. Then, cleaned his hands and face with wet towel. As it is cold here he is getting irritated by cold however it's not my problem. After that I went to freeze looked for three apples as I'm hungry and went for showing,then  dried my hair and brushed teeth. As my bed is already occupied I'm going to sleep on couch, which is not so cozy. Afraid of getting attack I locked my rooms door and slept in living room. God,it was so hectic today I just want peaceful sleep tonight.