Strike A Pose

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

Anna talked me into a sudden modeling session.

Gotta say I'm not upset with the turnout.

Tagged: @AnnaBanana | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 893,482 others

- Comments Disabled -

AnnaBanana |

Strike a pose, baby...

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @ModelUS and 385,382 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"I, uh, yeah... I'll be there. Shit, no, I'm fine, I need to go." Her words came out in a breathy groan, hanging up on her manager. Anna was kissing up and down her neck, the roommate slipping a hand down her shorts. "Anna, Jesus, I was on the phone with my manag- fuck..." Gripping the desk she was perched on, the blonde threw back her head with pleasure. One hand tangled inside her fuck-buddies red hair, tugging when Anna's tongue brushed her panties.

A knock on their dorm door sent them scrambling apart, their RA entering moments later to say a quick goodbye. "Bye, Bethany. See you next year," It was their last three days on campus and college classes had ended yesterday. Almost everyone had already left apart from a few stragglers like Anna and Camryn. Camryn was leaving next week to surprise her brother in California.

Her younger twin, Corbyn, was in a band called Why Don't We with four other boys. She had yet to meet any of them which was the exact reason she was spending six months in Los Angeles. She'd do her minimal school work online. Anna would be staying in New York as always, their no-strings-attached relationship coming to an end. That was perfectly fine with Camryn Melanie Besson.