A Challenge

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

Let's goooooo

Tagged: @JoeyKingMe & @BaileeMads | Liked by @ZachHerron and 2,081,083 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

Tossing a discarded jacket inside of her luggage, she tossed an empty cup of hot chocolate in the trash. White converse moved through LAX, black leggings sticking to her legs under the humidity. She sighed happily, bringing the back of her hand across her forehead to collect any sweat. It sounded like she didn't like Los Angeles but she already loved it as if it was a second home. Well, fourth considering her family still lived in both Texas and Virginia. 

"Camryn!" A short body smacked into hers before she could comprehend that anyone had said her name. Bailee had knocked any luggage from Camryn's arms, replacing them with herself. "I can't believe you're here!" Joey joined in, hugging Camryn from the back. All three girls laughed uncontrollably, pulling away after a solid twenty seconds. "We missed you so much,"

Zach cleared his throat from beside the car, waving awkwardly. "Hi," Camryn grinned, tackling him in an embrace. "Oh!" He chuckled, wrapping his warm arms around her. "It's nice to meet you in person, Mom." Zach teased, letting her back down. She punched his upper arm, tossing her bags in the back of the SUV. "Bai, you wanna drive?" He kissed Bailee's forehead, offering up the keys. Bailee slid into the driver's seat, Camryn taking the back with Joey.

"So, we're gonna go back to Bailee and I's apartment so you can get changed. Then, we're meeting the rest of the boys at Dave & Buster's." Joey explained, already thinking of an outfit to force her friend into. The four chatted endlessly over the course of their car ride, coming to a stop before a small three-bedroom house made out of stucco. "Alright, Camryn, you come with me." Joey dragged her through the hallway and into a messy bedroom that obviously belonged to the woman herself.

"Why am I not surprised," Camryn muttered, earning a harsh shove. Joey riffled through her closet, coming up with a rather cute outfit. A mesh see-through long sleeve shirt that covered her black-lace bra. Short black skirt covering her mesh leggings, Joey also stuffed her legs into thigh-high leather boots. Camryn had no idea why she had to look so sexy to reunite with her brother, but Joey simply stated that you never knew who you would meet. "Can I at least take a jacket with me?" 

Bailee, who had joined them to straighten Camryn's long blonde hair, tossed her a bomber jacket. "Here you are," Joey had squeezed into a red romper with white polka dots, white converse on her feet. "Does this look okay?" Bailee tugged on the blue crop top, squirming in her high-waisted jeans. Zach appeared in the doorway, looking at his girlfriend in awe. 

"I think that answers your question," The blonde giggled, anxious to see her brother. "Now, can we go?" She was ushered back into the SUV, tapping her foot on the floor. Joey bumped her shoulder when they were almost there, pointing for her to look outside. "Wow, it's beautiful." Camryn gasped, watching the palm trees whizzing by. "I can't believe you guys get to see this every day." She laughed breathlessly, knowing as soon as she got the chance she'd be skating and surfing.

Zach parked the car, the three of them forming a makeshift wall before Camryn. "Ready to see the guys?" She nodded, smiling shakily. "Okay, then let's go. Here, put this hat on." Carefully pulling the black cap over her head, the only thing anyone would notice was California written in white script. "Hey, guys!" Zach greeted the boys, Bailee and Joey keeping their position until someone asked what they were doing.

"Hey there, little brother." Camryn removed the baseball cap, eyes locking on her brother. Corbyn's blue eyes stared in shock, jaw dropped and body motionless. Then it clicked that his best friend was standing a few feet away. Bursting into a sprint, Corbyn scooped up his sister in a hug. "I missed you too," She giggled, being spun in a circle. 

"Wha- how- whe-" It seemed that Corbyn couldn't decide on which question to ask her first. "You're here!" Finally placing her on the ground, he couldn't believe she was actually standing there. "I can't believe it," Camryn wiped away the stray tear from his cheek, leaning into his much taller body. "Uh, here! Meet the guys,"

"This is Jonah Marais," A tall, brown-haired boy. Slim but muscular, with kind green eyes and a cup of coffee. Jonah stepped forward, shaking her much smaller hand. "Daniel Seavey," Gorgeous blue eyes, dark brown hair, petite but long frame, and the cutest tooth gap. Daniel grinned, pulling her into a quick back-cracking hug. "You already met Zach, obviously." Zach smiled sheepishly, hiding behind Bailee. "And lastly, meet Jack Avery."

Jack Avery.

He'd been watching her since she stepped inside of the building, analyzing every move she made. The most beautiful honey eyes bore into her, freckles decorating the bridge of his nose. Curls piled atop of his head, tattoos framing his muscular arms. A nose ring only added to the mysterious handsomeness he put off. Approaching her with a smirk, he brought her hand up to his plump pink lips. 

"Nice to meet you,"

 Camryn ignored his flirty personality, sending him a patronizing smirk. "So, are we gonna play a game or not, bean?" Completely ignoring Jack, she strutted across to her beloved 'Halo' interactive video game. Corbyn followed closely behind with Daniel, Bailee, Zach, and Jonah. Jack admired her from afar, not noticing Joey come up beside him with a knowing smile. "Good luck with that," Joey snorted, smacking his shoulder. "She's not easy like the rest of your girls," Jack rolled his eyes, taking in her words.

He liked a challenge.

---

BaileeMads |

BaileeMads |

This photo was taken just as we reunited our favorite twins.

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson  & @CorbynBesson  | Liked by @JoeyKingMe and 1,092,384 others

 - Comments Disabled -

---