Hippity Hoppity, Get Off My Brothers' Property

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

When your brother's girlfriends in LA, modeling sessions come to play

Tagged: @LosAngelesModeling & @BeautyChickee | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,093,019 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"I'm kinda digging these heels," Camryn kicked one leg back, admiring the black and pink chunky heeled shoes. She had to admit it, she looked really good. With Christina's help, of course. "I think I'll just wear it home," Her friend nodded, guiding her into the Uber. The middle-aged man eyed them creepily the entire ride, receiving a bad review as soon as the girls were out. "Yeesh, I feel like I need a shower after that."

"Ooo, don't we look fancy." Jonah looked up from his controller with a smile, referring to Camryn's outfit. "Those were good pictures, by the way. Hey, Chris." Christina shot him finger guns on the way upstairs to her boyfriend. Camryn chuckled, sitting down beside Jonah and taking a spare controller. "Wanna play something else?" 

"Are you kidding? I love Call Of Duty," Needless to say, she kicked his ass at Black Opps for the next two hours until he finally gave up. "Sore loser!" She shouted after his retreating figure, kicking her shoes off and switching to a single player. At some point, she went upstairs to change into one of the boy's shirts and a pair of spandex. Grabbing a beer and honey wheat pretzels from the kitchen, she bounced back into the living room.

"Don't you look... comfortable." Gabbie appeared behind the couch, lips swollen and hair frizzy. Jack followed seconds later, with a tank top and in simple basketball shorts. His eyes flickered between both girls, unsure of what to do. "Not surprising, considering your friend's little Instagram post." Camryn gave a sickly sweet smile to Gabbie, cocking her head in a condescending manner. Jonah and Daniel came to the foot of the stairs, waiting for what Camryn was going to say next.

"Well, from the looks of it I'm not the one who was lying on my back five minutes ago."

Daniel choked on air, Jonah burying his head in the front of his sweatshirt. Gabbie's jaw fell open, trying to find the right insult. "Yes, yes, I know. I'm a slut, I live with five guys, blah blah blah. Save it for someone who gives a damn," Rolling her eyes, Camryn went back to her beer. Jack stood motionless, not expecting quite a level of savagery to come from the petite blonde. But to be honest, it was kinda hot.

"Bitch-"

"That's my name, don't wear it out." Not looking up from the tv, Camryn pointed at the front door. "Hippity hoppity, get off my brothers' property." This time Daniel let out a laugh, not being able to stifle it. He took a running leap beside Camryn, hiding his face in her shoulder. Jonah joined them, forcing away his own grin. The trio heard a short frustrated scream before the door slammed shut. "Puta,"