That's What She Said

Camryns

Camryns.The.Besson |

Thanks for the strawberry mango smoothie

Tagged: @JackAvery & @WhyDontWeMusic | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,092,029 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

JackAvery |

JackAvery |

Seeing as this is her second smoothie of the day, I would guess she has a thing for mangoes

Tagged: @Camryns.The.Besson & @WhyDontWeMusic | Liked by @JonahMarais and 2,019,092 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Why on earth would you choose that picture of me?" 

Jack groaned, laying his head on her shoulder. Camryn giggled, absentmindedly running her fingers through his curls. At this moment they were sitting in a quiet cafe, hold up in a booth. The duo had come there every morning for the past week, ever since they woke up with skull-splitting hangovers. Smoothies, croissants, sandwiches, it had anything and everything they could want.

"I think it's cute," Camryn smiled down at her phone, Jack doing the same. She was currently wearing one of his blue sweatshirts with AC/DC on it. The zip-up he had on matched perfectly, an odd accidental coincidence. "I love your curls," She admitted, twisting and untwisting a thick strand around her pinky. 

Tilting his head back to look at her, Jack smiled upside down. "Let's go for a walk, princess." She nodded, getting up from the table and placing their trash where it belonged. Placing her ballcap from earlier back on her head, she leaned into his side as they walked along the boardwalk. Camryn hid a smile when his arm slipped around her shoulders, pulling her even closer. "C'mon, it's just up here."