And You Expect This To End Well?

"Who's Brandon Larracuente?"

 Jack flopped onto the couch, placing a bowl of fresh popcorn beside him. A pair of grey sweatpants hung loosely off his hips, making it hard for her to focus on the movie. His white tank showed off every muscle and tattoo on his arms, her eyes locking on the one he had on his neck. For a moment, she wondered what it'd be like to kiss it. But, she quickly scolded herself for even thinking it.

"A hot guy," She answered simply, not noticing his glare.  Camryn threw a piece of popcorn in her mouth, closing it with a crunch. "You know, getting a boyfriend seems so much easier in the movies." Sucking a piece of salt off her thumb, she opened her eyes to meet Jack's. His gaze was fixated on her thumb, biting the inside of his cheek. Ear's flushing with warmth, Camryn replaced her digit with a straw from the Pink Drink Jonah had brought her

"Well, then why don't you let me take you to one tomorrow?"
You smooth little fucker. Camryn gaped at his cockiness, Jack smirking at her. "Come on, just one movie?" She didn't know how to respond, not really expecting him to ask her out on what was quite obviously a date. "Well? Cat got your tongue," Jack teased her, licking his plump lips to capture her attention.

"I, uh, what movie?" Jack hadn't really expected her to say yes so when she did he had to refrain from breaking out into a dance. Camryn smiled widely at his surprised state, taking another sip of her drink. "How about 'A Star Is Born'?" Pulling out her phone, she looked up the closest movie theater and showtimes. "Tomorrow at six?" He grinned widely, a truly breathtaking sight. 

"It's a date,"

---

BaileeMads |

BaileeMads |

It looks like the City Of Angels is bringing her quite a bit of happiness

Tagged: @JoeyKingMe & @Camryns.The.Besson | Liked by @CorbynBesson and 2,039,039 others

- Comments Disabled -

---

"Wait, so you're going on a date with Jack?"

"Unofficially, yes."

"You're also doing this without Corbyn's knowledge?"

"Well, obviously."

"And you expect this to end well?"

Daniel and Jonah gave her a quizzical look, going through her stuff while she decided what to wear. Camryn turned around and shot them a glare, straightened hair tucked behind her ears. "Look, are you guys gonna help me or not?" She groaned, falling into the vanity chair where she'd done simple makeup a few minutes earlier. "Because I have no idea what to wear," Sharing a quick look, Daniel and Jonah split up to help.