Chapter 4

What was heart ache for the heartless ?

What defined love for the loveless ?

And what held all those who were broken together?

The feeling of suffocating with every step made Harry weak , it was as if hands were on his neck and they wouldn't let go until his last breath - until a blue color surfaced on cheeks .

" Mr.Styles -" Pitcher watches with wide eyes as the mad man cried in front of his mirror , never had anyone witnessed such a human action come from the most darkest person but here it was right in front show casing for everyone to see .

Harry gripped the counter beneath his hands tightly, a scream emitting out of the most deepest place and if murder wasn't heard around the mansion on a daily basis anyone who walked by would identify that god awful scream as death , death in the most harsh way .

"C-close the door ." Whispered softly, gently and the commotion around only made those 3 words more dangerous.

"But , Mr.Styles "

"GET THE FUCK OUT !"Harry screamed throwing a glass object towards pitcher and merely missed the old mans head , the image of blood splattered on the white wall made the curly haired man laugh.

Imagined pitcher with his head bust open and lips parted , oh and how lovely it would be to rub the mans blood against his lips in complete heaven .

He'd dance with his corpse and feel alive again , close his eyes tightly as the floorboards creaked below them and trail blood in a circle around this safe haven he calls normal .

But that does not happen , there's no blood , no dead corpse by his door and as pitcher exits hastily he can't help but to pull at his covers and trash the room around him ...his own insanity.

" why must you kiss me ?"

"Ah, so you wish for me not to kiss you."

"Not with blood on your lips ."

And as pitcher walked down the hall the screams only became louder more broken and blood curling .

"What the hell ?" Liam looked down the hall but didn't dare to walk down , twist that door knob and see a complete nightmare.

" that isn't heartache for a friend Liam -"Pitcher pats his shoulder "that's a cry for a dead lover ."