Chapter 17 (pt 1)

Does it always rain in France ?No , it's usually beautiful

No , it's usually beautiful.
So why does it rain today ?
It wants to welcome you .

Louis smiles as the older man raises an eyebrow at the statement, it was his second day in the city of heart and writing - second day amongst lovers who spend too much time together than apart and for his greeting the city cries . Cries beautiful tears .

Thus tears speaks like one does when cradling a violin to their chest  with every pull of string the violin whimpers a word "listen to me , miss this , remember how it once felt to be young ... be young again here , be young with the boy beside you ."

        Harry pushes back at the stray hairs that fall on his forehead, he's soaked from top to bottom , shoes to the socks and then to the cobble stones - they are all one , he's slipping into what France is ..a story , a memory and when Louis walks this very alley years from now he will remember Harry Styles .

      Harry Styles who sat on  green grass as he read his favorite excerpt from his most prided novel , "read it again , I think I'm finally getting it ." - he will remember that roaring laugh and those pouty lips against his while preparing breakfast.

     This spot would never be the same . They are two strangers and no one knows them as Harry pulls the small boy to his side and whispers against the wetness of his hair , tucks himself into musky scent .

         A camera flashes  "l'homme mouillé et sa muse" owner of such camera states , he shakes the Polaroid - shaking for dear life and Louis wishes all this did not exist , that fucking Polaroid , France or. Harry .

            In a silent harmony love can speak . It's an loud intruder, it comes when least expected and demands to be heard even if broken in the process love demands such entitlement.

                " this is a beautiful place ,-" hugs at waist "your home is a beautiful place ." Harry' lips ghost over the bare spot on the young boys neck , he hums taking in his scent and swaying them slowly though his grip - his grip tightens .

        Fear . He's afraid the boy will disappear, will find much more peace where he was born than in the arms of a murderer of a nightmare.

           Louis sighs looking up meeting dark moss green eyes " my father did not like this small part of the alley -"

        "It's not beautiful because of him , this part is beautiful because of you . "

CHAPTER 17 PT 2 will be updated soon :)