Chapter 9 (PAST )

"tu ne peux pas nuire à tous ceux qui me regardent " Ryan smirked , leaning over the man stabbed hand as he whimpered in pain - like any normal human said man probably wondered in complete horror how he ended up in such position with blood ...

"tu ne peux pas nuire à tous ceux qui me regardent " Ryan smirked , leaning over the man stabbed hand as he whimpered in pain - like any normal human said man probably wondered in complete horror how he ended up in such position with blood spilling from his left hand and a knife twisted deeply into flesh , holding him still never daring to move , to raise the knife with his freeing hand -no fear lived to close to home as green eyes stared darkly at the mess it made .

            Harry cared little for people . Could live without having many interactions but Ryan was different, he was a breath of fresh air against the thick smell of death , French accent thick and smooth like bitter tennessee whiskey- he couldn't fathom another getting such attention.

     It drove him mad at the little feelings that swallowed his whole being , mad when he caught himself staring as the French man laid in the shade with glasses perched on his thin and finely crafted nose whilst talking on the phone boldly . Mad when he twisted his body , chest curved showing all his perfection and the crinkle surrounding his eyes when he laughed - his son , talks to his son , misses his son .

      Son . A small French boy with chestnut brown hair , lives with his grandparents and wishes to be a writer -novels , of course he writes novels .. look at his father .

           " I despise when you speak in your language-" Harry pulls the French mans face closer , lips ghosting over lips " I never understand."

        "Kiss me ." Ryan whispered drawing his bottom lip between his teeth , a work of art , a hand crafted Greek god , a man of many dreams .

     He was pure . Regardless of his job and the people he killed there was not a sign of madness within him , he worked for his son , lived for his son and wanted nothing but the best .

              "I- I think -" Harry looks down at the mans bleeding hand "Think , I love you ."

Ian Somerhalder : Ryan Tomlinson ( kinda sad I had to kill off his character but Larry must go on )