Chapter 15

PARKER , that was her name , Parker with red hair and breast that sat perky on her chest - Parker light pink lips and scars on her arms

PARKER , that was her name , Parker with red hair and breast that sat perky on her chest - Parker light pink lips and scars on her arms . She was Parker and Parker even with her bruises was the definition of beautiful.

     She'd sit on the edge of French riverbanks and swing her legs whilst men whistles at her frame and Louis watched as well though he wasn't intrigued in her sexually, he found her beauty outstanding and sometimes he'd watch the cars ; the men out his window and imagine it was him in a pure white diamond bedded dress that hugged curves perfectly, imagined Richard ( owner of French car dealership ) was holding his door as he gracefully slid into the passenger side .

      Knew about the abuse that came with being PARKER , knew about the abortions and most importantly he knew about the men who simply took - never asking , never wanting permission simply slipping between her legs and cumming - he wanted that , she was ungrateful when she cried while running into the spare bedroom his grandparents allowed her to rest in .

       She did not like to be appreciated. Who wouldn't want a man that did as he pleased , so when the grass turned green and the apples bled red he asked her on blankets and crisp wind .

        " why do you cry ?"

Parker laid on her stomach, one eye close blocking the sun "ah are you not speaking French today ."

     "I always speak French -"

  She waved her hand "well speak it now , speak it like you do those men -" licks lips "you are young Louis ."

        This wasn't about him , nor was it about the words he speaks to the many men that grip at his thick thighs with hunger - he's had some take without asking and those are the most exciting. God fucking damn was it amazing to pull on aging hair as they took , took like a child wanting its mother's breast milk .

        " you should not let  Hommes, what is not theirs . " she sat up , bruises coating her rib cages (wow Louis thought , a man loved her so much he has laid hands on her ribs ) "love is about giving and taking not simply taking ."

         " I -I want love . Love with men "Louis whispered , pulling his legs to his chest and listened closely as the waves crashed against the hill rocks , Parker remained silent undoing her bra and caressing her breast .

           He hated her . Hated that his grandparents pitied her and hated how she cried at night in the shower , hated how she almost died when burying her unborn fetus in the backyard for Richard would be mad , Richard would have her head if she kept such child .

         Then one night that hate changed , changed when her body was found beside the lake in France , unclothed and bruises - left like nothing but trash . She was so beautiful and Louis looks in mirror fearing he will soon be what he wanted so long ago ...to be her , dead .