Chapter 13

Kissing , toucher, errer

Kissing , toucher, errer ... et surtout pleurer - the kissing became cult like as if a new found religion that had less followers than Christianity but still needed the same worship- they worshipped each other's lip', skin and anything else once cold but now warm hands could reach .

          Louis often stood in front of the body mirror in his room staring at the prints that coated tan skin , stand with bottom lip between teeth and allow the memories of his lips , his taste and how he'd whimper at any sudden action - it was as if the older man was the virgin being taught how to pleasure for the first time and as Louis closed his eyes he imagined the man touching between his legs .

        He moaned softly grabbing at himself ,  only if Harry could hear , if he could only understand that the boy wanted more than kissing in the shower or in isolated halls . Why  was everything moving slowly  , why hasn't he felt plush sheets from the older mans bedroom and why hasn't he felt him - him in a place of complete intimacy.

        " Merde." Louis let our breathing deeply as he came , some of the la substance now on the body mirror .

         Every part of this room knew all his darkest desires , watched as he stood in clad bra and underwear, watch while body swayed to French music and watched as shaking hands applied make up to face ..most importantly it knew what he wanted most and what he could not have and it found humor in that .

          Louis sighed taking in a deep breath, he needed to read after all the action that had just occurred- his favorite book at the moment being a small 6 chapter book that he remembered Harry saying was his favorite when in school studying law -it's funny law , there was nothing lawful about the green eyed man .

       He snuck the book one night and read it in one sitting - the book just like the room knew all but said absolutely nothing , he'd lay flatly on his bed and imagined being in college Harrys room .

    He pictured much shorter curls and a magazine with his favorite band ,  wants to be there where this very book called out to him when he found solace in mustered colored book cover and indifferent writing - pictures young Harry with drawn eyebrows in a small book store close to Rome , pictures the judging eyes of by passers and how the title gives off nothing of what the real book holds .

      Louis then lays on his stomach . Imagines this is the very position young Harry would lay in as he read the 6 chapters but how long did it take - with school and daily life did he ever kick off the book as strangers laid in his small dorm bed and moaned out his name .

    Did the book lay cold and distant on the ground as he trudged in after failing an exam , was it picked back up after having an war within for Louis knew more than he gave off . 

Шипы в кусте роз - the title , the identification of mustard colored book cover and the brown roses printed (a scenery, a scheme , a image , a wound .)  the author wrote imperfectly but somehow still perfect, it's his last and only book 6 chapters long and 20 copies sold ... 20 copies and Harry has one .

        In one chapter he writes about fear . Writes about misunderstanding and then at the last he writes about death ... death for being an homosexual, so of course Louis knows much more than he should .

      He can see a young Harry disgusted by his thoughts , sees young Harry drowning himself in female bodies and crying at the aftermath .

              "Just get the fuck out !" Harry yells at the boy from his law class , blonde hair wild and chest having remains of cum on it .

       That's when the book becomes a safe haven .

       Любить другого мужчину - это не смерть. его честность, мир и проклятие ... это как прикосновения к розовому кусту.

     That part is highlighted yellow , pink , green and a time date stamped beside it with a name .  Louis rubs his trembling hand over the last part , does it too often that the feeling still hasn't disappeared.

          To love another man is not death . It's honesty and peace and damnation ...it's like touch thorns in the Rose bush .

  00:12

   And beside the ending is a name Louis knows far to well ...   Ryan .

A/n so Louis knows . He's known this whole time seeing as though that Russian book only has 6 chapters , he knows that Harry loves his father so which one is in the wrong ? Honestly I think Harry is .