Chapter 19

A Fathers love is never ending , it remains even as said child grows - the father is there from the first cry as earth kisses them on the cheek ,  from first play dates and the first day of school- that love only grows stronger

A Fathers love is never ending , it remains even as said child grows - the father is there from the first cry as earth kisses them on the cheek , from first play dates and the first day of school- that love only grows stronger.

It becomes unbearable to love someone that much . To surrender yourself to a human being that needs your full attention- Ryan thought he knew of love before he believed that love could not be matched or beaten , no one or nothing could tear down that love which already existed but his sweet Louis did .

Butterfly, his butterfly, Mary became obsessed with the immortal insects - she'd spend most of her days in the apple garden with a butterfly on her finger ; moved , flapped wings and caused a tsunami miles away . There was a butterfly necklace between her breast that shined brighter than the ring on her ring finger , her Louis - her sweet little boy was that necklace.

" he will get older -" Ryan sighs sitting beside her , birds chirp and waves crash against rocky hills "and he will need words of wisdom ."

How does one become parents , yes of course sex but how does one know what to do after , when the child is place in your arms and holding on to dear life - how does one decipher if love is fictional or reality-, that fucking scared him .

Mary smiles . She does it more often than needed that if her face permanently stays upright no one would be surprised, she loved being pregnant, loved feeling her son against taunt skin and singing soft France songs to him when he was too restless - a mother , a protector, a woman .

She picks at the loose hairs at the nape of his neck "well what would you say to him ?"

"He needs us now Mary , what can we say to him now ?"

"I'd tell him to stop running hunny -" looks out at the water in front of them " stop running ."

Ryan hums , rubs the necklace between his fingers and sighs - he's crying , doesn't know when the tears started but they are there and they sting so fucking bad "I'd tell him that a man can only love someone who loves himself ... I'd tell him to trust Harry ."

Mary lays her head on Ryan's shoulder. Apples dance in the wind and her dark brown hair held together by a black hair tie fades slowly , see through, non existent...fading for she would always fade .

If Ryan Could he'd hold her tighter, kiss her longer and cry that it was unfair - what a cruel joke to suffer alone .

"T-tell him that Harry will always be there , even when he thinks he is alone ."

Ryan sighs pulling her fading body closer "he will find out on his own ."

She fades away .