The Start

The blade presses against my pale skin, then I heard a knock at my door and a small sweet voice.

"Virgil, are you in there?"

"Ya just give me a second," I replied trying to hide the panic in my voice.

I put my hoodie on and opened the door to see Patton standing at the other end.

"I made dinner kiddo," he said and smiled.

"Thanks Patton, but I'm really not hungry," My stomach hurt but I just didn't want to eat I just wanted to stay in my room.

Patton looked at me with a concerned face, "You haven't left your room in days, I'm worried about you."

"I just want to be alone," I said coldly then closed the door.

There was a painful sting in my arm, I took my hoodie off. Blood dripped down my arm the cut was much bigger that I thought it would have been. I guessed that the knock scared me so bad that I cut further then I realized.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

I knew that I had to control the blood without anyone noticing, there is a bandage in the bathroom but that meant that I would have to go past everyone. I grabbed a black shirt from my closet and wrapped it tightly on my arm.

It was 2 am till I finally came out of my room, I didn't see anyone in the living room or kitchen. I walked past the kitchen to the bathroom, I turned on the light it felt so blinding I had to adjust my eyes to the light. After I could see I closed the door and ran water on my arm. I saw that the gash covered almost all of my wrist I opened a drawer and took out a bandage. Before blood ran down my arm I wrapped the bandage a couple of times around my arm.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw that Roman was in the hall throwing an apple in the air and then catching it. I didn't have my hoodie so I tried to slip my arm behind my back. Roman caught the apple one last time before asking why I was up.

"I need to wash off my eyeshadow," I lied.

"So what's behind your back?" Roman asked.

I was getting anxious, but before I could answer, Roman grabbed my arm and saw the bandage, I pulled my arm away quickly. When I looked up I saw Deceit (he impersonated Roman)

"Are you going to tell them or am I," Deceit said with a wide grin on his face.

"Don't you dare!" I practically screamed.

Deceit laughed at my remark. He left the building with the apple in his hand. I swear if he tells any of them he will be sorry.

I walked back to my room and shut the door behind me, I feel asleep soon after.