Continuing

Virgil Pov:

My hands still shaking, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dial 9-1-1. I gave them the address and anxiously waited.

When they arrived they took Roman and they told me to stay behind for questioning. I agreed but before they questioned me I call Patton and gave him a quick summary of what happened. I also told them were Roman was and that after I was gone talking to the police.

Patton Pov:
(Logicality is so freaking cute XD okay back to the story)

I felt guilty for not keeping better track of Roman and Virgil, I didn't say anything to Logan though. We went into the car I was so anxious but did my best to hide it. I leaned my head on the window not looking at Logan.

"You okay Pat," I heard Logan say.
I wasn't okay, I wanted to cry, "Mhm."

Logan said nothing and keep driving. A few minutes went by without anyone talking. Logan finally said, "Are you worried for Roman?"
I nodded my head and stayed silent.

~at the hospital~

Logan signs us in and I sit down on a waiting chair, and my legs start to shake uncontrollably.

As soon as Logan sat down he saw that my legs were shaking, "Seriously Pat, what's up."

"I should have taken better care of them."

"This isn't your fault Pat. There is no way we could have known."

I said nothing, I knew he was right but I couldn't help but feel like I did something wrong.

A person wearing a uniform came in the room and asked to talk to me and Logie. We followed him into a small room decorated with pictures of animals, it made me less anxious being here, but my thoughts were still running and wouldn't leave me alone.

"You are allowed to see Roman, but we should warn you that he is still a little loopy."
Logan spoke up, "Thank you, witch room is he in?"
"We have a nurse that will take you to the room."

Right as the doctor got done saying that a tall girl with a uniform came in. Her hair was blond and in a high ponytail, "Right this way."