Part title

Roman Pov:
(2 days later)

I'm tired of the silence. Virgil stays in his room all the time. It is impossible to get him out of bed. We have to take Buddy for walk and take care of him.
It was 12 in the afternoon and none of us has seen Virgil get out of his room. I got up from kthe table and knocked ton his door.

"Virgil you can't stay there all day," I waited for a response but didn't hear anything. I opened the door. Virgil was curled up in his blanket and had all the lights off like usual.
"Get out of my room Roman," he shouted.
"You can't stay there all day again."
"Whatever, just get out."

Ignoring his demand for me to get out of his room and turned on the light. He sat up quickly and stared angerly at me.

"What do you want!"
"You have to get up and get some food."
"Ugh," he laid down and covered his face with his blanket, "I'll get it later, now leave me alone."

I walked out and shut the door behind me, but left the light on. I didn't know if Virgil would actually make an attempt to get up but there was nothing more I could say to him.

A few minutes later he came out with messy hair and his hoodie on. He sighed and then took a pop tart, "Happy?"
Patton spoke up, "You know you shouldn't hide in your room all the time."
"I don't see the big deal."
Patton sighed and then continued, "Kiddo you skip meals."
Logan added, "If you don't eat enough you get ill more often, you are constantly cold, you could get skin problems, depression-"
Virgil rolled his eyes, "I get it. It isn't healthy." 
"Hey," I said, "we are just trying to look out for you."
He said nothing but nodded his head.

He finished and then went straight back to his room. He didn't stay out long but at least he ate. 

Didn't get this out in time at all. Sorry procrastination is my best friend XD
Anyway what do you guys think about the different perspectives? Would you like it better if it was just one person's perspective? If so who's perspective?