Happy Birthday!

I heard knocking on my door, and without permission to come in Roman barged in my room singing happy birthday. I grabbed a pillow that was next to me and threw it at him. He stopped singing and throw the pillow back at me.

"Patton made you a birthday cake, get dressed and have cake."

"I don't want to" I told him.

"I won't take no for an answer!" Roman said and then shut the door.

I knew that if I didn't get some cake they would do something embarrassing, like singing happy birthday really loudly in public. So I got dressed in my usual clothes, black shirt, jeans, and my hoodie. I came out and saw that everyone had already set the cake on the table.

I really did appreciate all the work they do for me but I just don't understand why they put so much effort to make me happy. I sat down at the end of the table where the cake was placed. The cake had white frosting and had nice handwriting (probably Logan's) it had extra frosting at the bottom of the cake.

Everyone sang happy birthday to me I tried covering my blushing face by putting my hood up. After they where done singing I cut the cake so that everyone could have one slice of it. The cake wasn't actually that bad.

"Do you want to play a board game, or perhaps watch a movie," Logan asked.

"We could play a board game now and watch a movie later," I suggested.

"Ya what board game do you want kiddo?" Patton asked looking threw the box of board games we had.

"I'm a master at Sorry," I teased.

"Is that a challenge," Roman exclaimed.

Patton took out Sorry and we all helped set up the game. I was green, Roman was red, Logan was blue, and Patton was yellow. We played till about 12:30. Patton got first place surprisingly, then Logan, I was 3rd, and Roman was last.

"I call a rematch," Roman said crossing his arms, I smiled.

"I'm to tired," Patton said and then walked to the couch. He grabbed the remote and asked me what I wanted to watch.

"You know I would be here for hours try to find the perfect movie, Roman probably already has a movie in his small brain," I said looking at Roman.

"Ya we should watch... wait what did you say?" His shocked face looked at me.

"You know what I said," I grind.

He glared at me for a second before finishing what he was going to say, "Let's watch Mulan."

"Is everyone in an agreement?" Logan asked.

"Yep," Patton said and then turned Mulan on.

Logan sat down on the far end of the couch, Roman sat on the other end. I was in the middle of both of them. Patton made some popcorn and then sat between me and Logan.

In the middle of the movie Roman started to look tired, his head started to tilt till he finally collapsed into my lap.

I feel oddly peaceful. My eyes started to get heavy, till I finally closed them.