Chapter 31: Moo

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

"Ashley, hey it's time for dinner." Luke coos as he caresses my cheek.

"Fine." I mumble. I turn over with my eyes closed and continue to sleep.

"Ashley, I'm warning you I will tickle you." Luke warns.

"No." I mumble.

"I warned you." Luke starts tickling my sides. I start bursting with laughter. I fall on the floor and Luke falls on top of me still fiercely attacking me with tickles. I push him down and crawl up to him. I sit in his lap and start tickling him.

"Ashley stop." He says with tears of laughter falling. I continue my attack with giggles and tickles. "Ashley stop!" He laughs.

"Nope!" I pop the 'p' as I tickle him.

"I said stop!" He pushes off the ground. I fall onto my back with him on top of me. His hands rest gently on the floor beside my head. He makes sure he puts no weight on me while he is above me.

"Hey that's not fair!" I pout.

"I warned you." He smirks and drops his face onto mine. He breaks the kiss and gets up. He then pulls me up and we walk down the stairs together.

"There you kids are." Jenna states placing food on the table. I sit by Zack and Clover sit by Zack. Then Jenna and Luke then me again at our little circle table. We all eat dinner peacefully. The boys then leave the kitchen. Uncle Clover went upstairs to Zack's room to place cars and Luke went to the living room. Jenna and I clean up then start baking cookies. Other than the sweet treat of cookies, it's also a treat since I'm usually not allowed into the kitchen other than to eat.

"Ashley would you get out the cookie dough please?" Jenna asks as she gets out the cookie sheets and parchment paper.

"Okay." I get the cookie dough from the freezer and hand it to her.

"Will you help me ball them up?" She asks as she opens the cardboard box.

"Sure." She preheats the oven and we start balling up the cookie dough. The oven beeps. I sneak a small piece of cookie dough when she looks away. Once we finish laying out the cookie dough Jenna places them in the oven.

"Hey Jenna?"

"What's up kiddo?" She turns to me with a smile.

"Moo." I say.

"What?" She asks confused.

"Moo."

"What are you doing?"

"Moo." I smile.

"Okay." She smiles.

"Moo."

"Okay Ashley." Jenna starts getting irritated.

"Moo." I show no sign of quitting.

"You can stop now." She gives me the look.

"Moo." I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"That's enough Ashley." Jenna says sternly.

"Moo." I wink.

"Ashley if you say moo one more time I swear." She raises her eyebrows with a warning look.

"Oink." I giggle.

"What?" She laughs with me.

"You thought I was gonna say moo." I giggle holding my stomach.

"Oh stop it." She smiles at me. I give her a hug.

"BEEP!" We both jumped surprised. Then we both laugh realizing it's the oven. Jenna gets the cookies out of the oven and sets them on to cool.

"Thanks for helping me." Jenna smiles.

"No problem." I smile and walk into the living room. Luke was sprawled on the couch his arm was over the arm on the couch. His head leaned against the arm of the couch. One of his feet was on the other couch arm. Then his arm was on the floor with his other leg bent on the couch. I smiled. I lean forward and kiss him.

"Mmm, you taste good. Did you eat a piece of cookie dough?" Luke asks as I pull away. His eyes flare open instantly.

"May-be." I stretch out the word playfully. He lets out a small laugh.

"You're too cute." He says and kisses me again.

"Thank you Hero." I say once he breaks the kiss.

"Anything for you Princess." He smiles at me. Luke sits up and yawns. After eating cookies we all sit in the living room and watch a movie. Zack lays on the couch in Jenna's lap. Jenna lays on the couch with her legs curled and Clover sits at the end of her feet. Luke sits in front of the couch with me between his legs.