Chapter 1. A sweet encounter.

Hello! Welcome to this new story I hope You will enjoy it, anyway this story is placed during Tokyo Ghoul Re so the sequel. So some things in here such as operation Auction sweep may be confusing to the people who haven't read the Manga or watched the anime but none the less I hope you enjoy!

"Ah! i was looking for you Investigator Suzuya"
Investigator Mado says in a calm tone. It was Monday and work was getting underway in the CCG headquarters, you were a new Investigator fresh out of the academy and ready for action. Speaking of action you knew you were going to get a lot of it due to you being assigned the new Partner of Juuzou Suzuya himself.

"Hmm yes? What it is?" Juuzou says in a low tone almost sounding like a hum, which wasn't a surprise due to you finding him walking around the office humming quietly to himself "I'm sorry to bother you with your..humming..Juuzou but I have a surprise!"  Investigator Mado says with a smile. "A Surprise?..oh and who's this?" Juuzou says looking at you in curiosity, all you did was give him a small wave. "This is Investigator L/N and she will be your new partner!" "A-ah it's a pleasure to meet you Investigator Suzuya" you say in a shy tone.

"Oh! It's a pleasure to meet you too! And please call me Juuzou" he says as he holds his hand out giving you a welcoming smile, you shake his hand gently as you return the smile "okay Juuzou I'm Y/N.." you say still feeling a little shy "Y/N huh? What a nice name..may I please look through your pockets Y/N?" You look at Juuzou slightly confused but shake your head in agreement.

"Ah huh! I new you had something in here!" Juuzou yells in victory as he holds up a lollipop that he found on your pockets. "A-ah yes I do usually keep some type of sweet in my pocket, you can have it if you want?" You say with a soft smile hoping that this gesture would give you a good first impression "Ah yes thank you!" Juuzou says with a hum as he puts the red lollipop in his mouth with a smile. "Follow me Y/N we've got some training to do! And if you keep it up with all the sweets in your pockets I'm sure we will make a great team.."

And with that you said goodbye to Investigator Mado and followed Juuzou with a smile on your face. And when Juuzou said the two of you had a lot of training to do he was right because in the next couple months you would be going on the biggest mission of your life...operation Auction sweep.