Chapter 6. Auction sweep part 1

It was the day of operation auction sweep and you and the rest of the investigators on the mission had just walked up to the auction all dressed up as girls. You were wearing a big frilled dress and bows in your hair trying to make you look cute, but the real reason why your dress what so big was because it was full of knives.

You look at the massive building as you try to comprehend how many ghouls would be in there...you knew that this mission was gonna be dangerous. You were about to walk into the building when you feel a hand on your shoulder, you jump at the feeling but turn around to see that it was just Juuzou? Well they did look like Juuzou..only a genderbend Juuzou. "Hay Y/N!" He says with a smile "looking good!" "T-thanks you look great too!" You giggle at seeing how cute he looked in that dress and long hair. "Thanks but there's no time for compliments we've got some work to do!" You nod and walk inside ready to kill some ghouls.

It was a couple hours later, you were back stage with Juuzou and ghouls had you surrounded. You had the urge to attack right now but you were told that you needed to wait until Juuzou made the first move. It was now Juuzous turn up on stage, he gives you one quick glance before he walks through the curtain.

You hear gasps from the ground as small mutters were thrown around. You knew that it was almost time to fight so you bend over slightly pretending to fix your dress which the ghouls around you didn't find suspicious, you slowly grasped your knife as you heard Juuzou yell "no payment necessary!" And then loud screams and cries, this was your chance. You pulled out a handful of knives and started to throw them at every Ghoul you saw. You had killed everyone in the room as Juuzou runs into back stage "good Job Y/N! But we need to find the others! They have Aogiri here!" You nod and starts to run with Juuzou following as you ran through the corridors you and Juuzou threw knives at every Ghoul you saw killing at least another 100 ghouls.

The two of you were now hiding up high for a little break as you tried to figure out where to go next, you looked at the ground to see hundreds of dead ghouls and luckily only a handful of dead investigators "we need to split up..." Juuzou says out of no where, you look at him confused "what why?!?" "I have some...grudges I need to solve with someone here...stay safe Y/N..I'll hopefully see you once this is all done.." he gave you a small smile as he runs off..you watch him leave hoping that it wasn't the last time you saw your partner again..