Chapter 11. Gone

"Gone?! What do you mean gone?!" Juuzou yells in shock. It was the next day and Juuzou was at his office waiting for you so the two of you could start training, but you never turned up. Instead Investigator Mado did to give him bad news. "Yes she's gone..there were reports of screaming coming from her house last night and when we went to have a look she was gone...we suspect that Aogiri tree may have kidnapped her because of her great work on operation auction sweep.." She says with a sigh. "T-that's great! We know where the Aogiri tree hide out is! This is the perfect time to save Y/N!" Juuzou yells as his body starts to shake.

"We can't Juuzou...she's probably already dead and we can't risk two hundred of our men for one investigator..I'm sorry.." Investigators Mado says with a sigh as she tries to walk off, but Juuzou grabs her shoulder making her look at him "okay...so let's just say koutarou Amon was still alive but was being tortured by Aogiri tree I bet you would risk every investigator we have to save him wouldn't you?..and hay even if you say no after this I'll just take my squad" Juuzou says he was obviously worried about you.

"Says you Juuzou aren't you the person who rejected Y/N at Haise Sasaki party? I thought she was just a co worker nothing else.." Juuzou pauses as he grits his teeth he was starting to get angry "okay I admit that I was wrong I was just shocked and confused I didn't know what to say and hay i think I've got a better relationship with Y/N then you ever did with Amon cause guess what I'm not gonna go trying to kiss Y/N at a fucking graveyard!" Juuzou says almost yelling in anger "okay fine Juuzou we shall save Y/N but this operation may need a couple months of planning...can she survive that long?"

"Stupid, stupid stupid!" Juuzou screams as he throws a knife at a target. He was angry now furious at Aogiri tree. He was regretting a lot. "I shouldn't of put her down...I hurt her and now I may not be able to see her again..please be okay Y/N" and with that Juuzou kept training, he trained everyday until it was finally the day, the day that The CCG would risk it all to save you.