Chapter 10. Trouble

"Stupid, stupid stupid!" You say as you jump into your bed hugging a pillow tightly, you were a mess, makeup was streaming down your face due to you crying for the past hour and your hair was all messy due to you rolling around in bed trying to calm down. You were so angry, not at Juuzou but at yourself "I knew I shouldn't of told him...now he hates me.." you say with a sigh as you lay on your side, on your bedside table was a picture of when you and Juuzou first met, you sigh and turn the picture around.

You stayed in bed for a few more hours thinking about what happened earlier that day. "I hope he likes the gift.." you mumble softly. You were slowly drifting to sleep when you hear a loud crash. You jump up in fear as your heart starts to pound "w-who's there?.." you say as you stumble out of bed. Before you could explore you felt a hand wrap around your mouth.

You body freezes in shock as you try to scream "shhh...its okay investigator L/N.." how did they know your name?!? Who where they?! "You did a great job at operation auction sweep...but you killed to many of my men...so now it's my turn to hurt you.." the man lets out a laughter as he turns you around letting you look at him.

The man was tall with what looked to be purple hair, and he was wearing a mask, he was definitely a ghoul. You try to squirm out of the mans grasp but he was too strong "hehe..how cute your trying to get away aren't you? Well that won't be happening cause Aogiri tree and I have plans for you Y/N.." tears rolled down your cheeks as you gave up.

The man pulls you away pushing you into a cat with a few more ghouls, they tied you up and out tape over your mouth as they drive away. You kept crying throughout the whole drive you were scared, what were they gonna do with you? Will you survive? the car soon stopped. The ghouls pulled you out of the car and pull you to a cell where they untie you and push you into the room. "Don't worry..we will be back soon to start the fun.." and with that the ghoul walked off leaving you on your own for now. Let's just hope that someone comes to save you